Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
mitzz

Idea about the 'TB' problems

mitzz

what about we make a pot  for the tbers

if we go out a trip make a pot evryone put a 50k in the pot split it with the tbers

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Support. Usually we only have 1-2 tbers. Not that mucj imo. Or we should try to get a bigger pull and stay out of these low level wildy.

I am not a big fan of pking around corp tbh.

Mix it up with some scorp, lavas and even gwd. Usually these spots are accesable midweek. At weekends it wouldnt be smart going deep bcz of mainclans.

Miltz

Splitting kills with TB'ers is the way its always worked! As important as it is for the killer to split, the TBer must ask for a split too.

I don't mind the pot idea but it'll bring problems, people complaining the tber is shit, tber hopping off tbs after two or three hits.. Those kinds of things.

I have to admit though I don't consider this a massive problem.

Roffa

Being a tber is always profit. Because the tber gets almost 50% of the kill that his clanmate got.

Just like Miltz said you just have to ask for it or if you dont want to go bank all the time, just note the names of the ones that got the kill and when the trips ends you just ask for it?

It's nothing awkward to ask, maybe some people find it hard to ask for a split but really it's not... Nobody likes being a tber because you joined a clan to fight and have big wars and see all kind of arrows flying in the air mixed up with some stacks of barrage. 

I say NO for the 50k 

Digb
$ DONATOR $

or just PK deep. TB problem solved.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

or just PK deep. TB problem solved.

The return. Problem solved. Joking long time no see bradda!

OT: All tho I like your input in trying to reward the tbers I don't feel like it would be a viable solution for the main problem. Whenever I'm on I ALWAYS tb and I NEVER ask for a split/share/loot as I do it for the clan and I enjoy doing it for the clan only as it gets the clan kills in low level wildy. All tho like @@Miltz said ; if you're tbing you can always ask for a share of the loot AFTER the trip. Then again... 150K loot is not really worth splitting :P It needs to be a reasonable amount of money to split (personal opinion, not a clans decision :P).

Our main intention is to pk deeper in the near future so tbing won't be required in that case which solves the so called 'tb problem' :D

Bender

nice idea but i can see a lot of faults in it. i always find myself tb'ing when we pk and when i land a tb i always ask for a split (im poor) but to be honest a lot of the time if it isnt a player i know that got the kill, i get ignored. I dont want to keep nagging for 50k coz to most thats nothing so i dont say much but i do think we need to reward tb'ers better in some way, or atleast make sure every player is on the same terms with splitting with tbers

Roffa

nice idea but i can see a lot of faults in it. i always find myself tb'ing when we pk and when i land a tb i always ask for a split (im poor) but to be honest a lot of the time if it isnt a player i know that got the kill, i get ignored. I dont want to keep nagging for 50k coz to most thats nothing so i dont say much but i do think we need to reward tb'ers better in some way, or atleast make sure every player is on the same terms with splitting with tbers

It's not nagging, if you are poor and in need of gp to grow just keep asking the one that killed it.

But i think we can make it more clearly that Tbers are getting splits. 

xJH

Its a no from me

Joseph

yeah this was discussed in chat one day, I do agree with it. I normally don't care for loot though. I'm just in the wild to make some heads bow.

Robbo

We just need to kill people quicker, or go deep wild and to be fair, I'd rather set the focus at people increasing their stats to make us do better against clans, all the rest is just fun