Sign in to follow this  
Trouserdevil

Trouserdevil and Paprica Man's Boar Hunt (Caution, images of dead skinned animals)

Miltz

@@Fatigues I have this vision of you riding your moose with a huge rifle hunting some lil boar. I'm fucking howling IRL!!1 ILY.

Sick pictures bro looks seriously fun, how long were you guys out? I hope you had some Veng talk while you were there ;)

i actually catch myself talking about veng so much irl people think i'm off my nut loooool... "poor frozen canadian bastard... talking about getting reveng...or some shit" @@Miltz

Lmao thats amazing bro!

Fatigues

@@Fatigues I have this vision of you riding your moose with a huge rifle hunting some lil boar. I'm fucking howling IRL!!1 ILY.

Sick pictures bro looks seriously fun, how long were you guys out? I hope you had some Veng talk while you were there ;)

i actually catch myself talking about veng so much irl people think i'm off my nut loooool... "poor frozen canadian bastard... talking about getting reveng...or some shit" @@Miltz

Lmao thats amazing bro!

what can ya doooo, it's a love thing<3

Miltz

Lmao thats amazing bro!

OFC bro ;)

I love the dedication!!

Fatigues

Lmao thats amazing bro!

OFC bro ;)

I love the dedication!!

if i had a girlfriend, i'd definitely talk about veng way more than her, not even an argument to be made lmfao, name change to shane ;)

Edited by Fatigues

Trouserdevil

We had a big barbecue last night and ate the smaller pig. Roasted him whole. Definitely good eats, and we sent in the larger one to a butcher since we can't roast one that large. Wish you all could try it. Definitely enough food for you all haha

Trouserdevil

We were out Monday - Wednesday for about 22-23 hours of hunting total. And we always talk about Veng haha

Fatigues

We were out Monday - Wednesday for about 22-23 hours of hunting total. And we always talk about Veng haha

damn! put in work for those hogs!

Fucking enjoy that bacon @@Trouserdevil ;)

Caregan

I should have never clicked on this topic..... So gross lol. I can't. Never again lmfao

Glad y'all had fun though!

Veng Speeeed

Looks crazy mate! hope you took them to Al- kharid to get tanned