Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Miltz

Jody and Miltz Road to Maxed Tank!

Miltz

Whats up guys!

As you may or may not know.. RANGE TANKS ARE OP. Honestly, they make such a difference when not only PK'ing but clanning in general. Fights are won and lost by the quality/quantity of the range tanks (maging) combined with the aggressive range/melee switches of our Zerkers.

It's for this reason that a lot of us are making some Range Tanks/maxing our Zerkers (I'm doing both), and that includes me and @!!

We are currently questing and plan to keep updating this topic so you guys can follow our progress! Our current stats/QP are:

Miltz: 

MchJbIi.png

sjsENtw.png

Jody:

q6EvhQW.png

DGQ0K4c.png

We are planning to train these to max ASAP. Please get in touch with us if you wanna do some questing together (I just follow Jody and he tells me what to do)!

I'd encourage all of you guys who are looking for something to do on RS to make a range tank! As I previously mentioned they are so OP for planning and you'd be giving Vengeance such an advantage over the competition. Next month Vengeance is moving its focus onto levelling the accounts of the players that we have currently, and therefore this is a perfect opportunity for you guys to get involved with making a tank and taking home some prize money in the combat training competition weekends that we will have coming up!

Expect to see a couple more maxed tanks out maging in the future :)

Sorry this topic isn't particularly pretty - It's late here and I need my sleep! 

Edited by Miltz

Grabbin

You both are salty 'cause my tank owned you noobs :3 Good luck! :D

Adderlol

Best of luck!

Berserker

goodluck guys, i have no time to make a tank right now ( otherwise i would )

keep us updated :)

*if you do need help, just pm me @@Miltz @

~ Ben

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Amazing incentive from both Jody and Miltz!

Since we're lacking more magers your tanks will come in handy for sure!

If I didn't max out / quested 3 account already in OSRS I would've started making a range tank myself straight away!

BUT since we're lacking big boy Zerks as well, I'm planning to max a zerk out (99att/99pray). I only play for our lovely clan anyways

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Best of luck with the tanks, hope you guys race it out untill the end so we can see who can makes accounts fastest :).

goodjob lads

mitzz

sick goodluck with it 

Miltz

Thanks for all the kind words gents.

Best of luck with the tanks, hope you guys race it out untill the end so we can see who can makes accounts fastest :).

goodjob lads

Not a bad idea!

Although atm we are helping each other. Jody is doing MM and Lost City for me in return for three quests that I'm doing for him. I've literally just finished all three although the last one didn't save :o Here they are:

40d4O0S.png

jYZya0L.png

The last one I did was The Lost Tribe.

Now going to work on Shilo Village on my account :)

Miltz

So last night me and Jody got some quests done together too

BT5g4nx.png

and 

gmyMOTv.png

And I just finished this little beauty!

9c7HOYL.png

Jody
$ DONATOR $

lets goo!!!! these are going to come fast guys!!!! try to keep up ;D

Miltz

So Jody did Lost City and Monkey Madness for me today!  :wub: