Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Sybren

Which is your (oldest) favorite PK Video?

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

As title says ; Which is your (oldest) favorite PK Video's? Preferable pre-EOC :)

Please share the youtube links with us!

Grabbin

From a current standpoint these aren't that good tbh, but back then they were the shit :D

Kev

I love EOC vids EOC is life rs3 <333333

Veng Speeeed

Anyone who was around in that era will understand just how beautiful this video is!

Literally since the day that was release ive still not seen one that matches it since. ( personal opinion ofc :P )

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Edited by Snurf

Veng Speeeed

omfg! mate I use to love this video lmaoo! this brings back the memories for sure!  I dunno if you saw the post I did above about elvians being my all time favourite but that one you shared actually comes so close !

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

omfg! mate I use to love this video lmaoo! this brings back the memories for sure!  I dunno if you saw the post I did above about elvians being my all time favourite but that one you shared actually comes so close !

haha yeah, i watch this vid almost daily just for the music as it brings some memories aswell :P not my music taste but back in the day i liked every good song attached to an epic pk vid :P

Berserker

it's on a playlist enjoy :)

Jody
$ DONATOR $

the quality on these videos crack me up