Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
mitzz

just wondering 75 attk or keep 60?

mitzz

well i am wondering i am 60 attk right now combat level 92

if i get 75 attk i will be combat 97 

will it be worth to get 75 attk ? i dont even got enough mills to buy an ags orso but the kill pentetion with dds is low asf now adays

Kev

You have so much more options when you get 75. I got bored of 60 real quick. And by the way, you don't necessarily need an ags, a zgs is much better in multi and of course you don't risk that 38M. But it's totally up to you to decide it though!

mitzz

ye 60 attk is kinda boring right now shud i just train 75 attk or are there any other ways to get it ? ( qeust ) 

Veng Speeeed

We get alot of these posts on here and ill say the same i always say, if you want to keep 60 for edge then you will be fighting alot of 75 attack ags'ers and you will definately die to most simply due to the ability to 1 tick msb to ags or something, where as the dds at 60 attack is soo inaccurate...so based on that i would get 75 attack...

If you dont do edge pking then i would say theres no doubting you should get 75 ... kraken/zgs are so op for clanning.

so yeah overall i would say just get 75 aha 60 sucks tbh. ( @PIXELHUNGRY )

Edited by Speeeeed

mitzz

We get alot of these posts on here and ill say the same i always say, if you want to keep 60 for edge then you will be fighting alot of 75 attack ags'ers and you will definately die to most simply due to the ability to 1 tick msb to ags or something, where as the dds at 60 attack is soo inaccurate...so based on that i would get 75 attack...

If you dont do edge pking then i would say theres no doubting you should get 75 ... kraken/zgs are so op for clanning.

so yeah overall i would say just get 75 aha 60 sucks tbh. ( @PIXELHUNGRY )

thanks i am training 75 atk rn as we speak

Miltz

75 attack is master race - there's no question :)

Berserker

75 attack is master race - there's no question :)

Robbo

75 every day of the week

Veng Speeeed

@get to corp - you should read these replies then get training ;) 

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

75 master race

Brad TheZerk

im gonna try 60 for a while at edge see how i feel about it but most likely will get 75 and an ags :D