Sign in to follow this  
The lawn guy

On the quest for the best strength xp! The road to 99

The lawn guy

ive been doing nmz and i have been only geting 68-72k str xp an hr without my 15s! So ive looking for faster ways to get strength xp sense its so fucking slow to train! i stumbled upon monkeys at mm with slave ammy (i) ive seen other kids on twitch stream this method so i gave it a shot! Here was my setup before i got thereVUqvfai.pngWhen i started i flicked my 15s on every hit and i was geting 91-100k xp hr flicking them but it drains so much prayer and its not afk at allI1Dhavj.png:kappa:

Then i restarted my xp log and i didnt use my 15s and i was able to get about 85-90k xp hr which is pretty good! and you can afk so easy

gzeVL4q.pngi think this is pretty good xp for strength! im gunna try out the bandit bar and post the xp per hr so stay tuned! i wanna find ways that help everyone since mele is fucking slow xp! 

Kev

Nightmare Zone is still my favourite place to be, but I'll surely try those monkeys out.

PlXELHUNGRY

nice tip bro

Grizzly

Nmz for life.

Robbo

Good find mate, its always nice to have a change in scenery for the long road to 99

Veng Speeeed

oh shit nice nick! bandit bar is shit for zerks really mainly a place for pures tbh.. but thanks for sharing this man! 

mitzz

goodluck 99 str is a pain in the ass.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Yeah, I feel your pain. All tho I must say it's mainly a grind nonetheless and I just went to for the quick start/easy banking route and that was nmz all the way :D

I'm looking forward into seeing more of these topics! This will help out people to train for sure!

Gj Nick ^^

Miltz

This is going to be useful with next months focus topics, thanks for the advice Nick ;)

PS nice recruiting on the PM there!  :wub:

Berserker

​i'm still grinding strength and range via slayer haha, í might look in to this after it gets boring :)

thanks man!

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Hey there, Lawn Guy.

This post is awesome!  Training Strength has got to be one of the most annoying challenges that I will have to face, too.

I appreciate you testing out the water and figuring out all the different places that are best for a berserker pure to train, aside from training with Slayer.

So far, it looks like:

Nightmare zone (with a max prayer bonus)

65-75k xp/hr

Skeletal monkeys

80-95k xp/hr

Since I've trained at bandits in the past, I would say that they are about approximately 60-80k xp/hr.  I can always post my setup (inventory and equip't) if you're curious.  That's only an estimate, though, because I train with a dragon scimitar and I do know that it probably would be better xp/hr if one had a saradomin sword.

It still would be cool to see what a berserker pure with 70+ Attack could do at bandits, though.   B)

Thanks so much!!

~Lotty