Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Lotty

The Reason I've Been M.I.A. ... (Warning: this post is looooong. TL;DR: See tags.)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

@@Lotty where do I start ... :o

Normally I'm not fond of reading long topics. But you're actually very good a writing a topic, especially about achieving certain goals in OSRS. You made it both fun and interesting to read your topic. It's like reading a story/book :D. This will come in handy for some people who think about getting questing/training or even making money... Like damn, I even forgot how much money you can make with Runecrafting O.O

Dually note that I miss all of you very much, but I'm also doing this so I can join faster!  I am also going for 99 Runecrafting, so it's a perfect compromise for me.       I wish the rest of you all the best to achieve your goals!   If you put your mind to it, you can do anything!

We all miss you to! You don't have to wait to long to make topics like these on our forums :o We like to be up to date what happens in the life of one of our (future) members :D

I literally can't wait to see you join Vengeance officially! You have such a nice attitude and are fun to talk to.

Keep grinding!

#Vengup

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Wasnt lying about the title :P A decent read and impressive progress Lotty, cant wait to see the end result.

PlXELHUNGRY

Nice topic as always Lotty! I like how you treat goals like research.

Joseph

That runecraft grind is so real

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

lotty you beast! now apply <3 lol

Thanks, Speedy!

I know you'll keep teasing me until the end...   ;)

I'll let you know when I have 80 Magic!  I'm getting closer and closer to having all the astrals I need. 

~Lotty

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Still using the mud staff for dragons :D

Haha!  Grabbin, I actually achieved 75 Magic the other day, so back to the steam staff for me.   B)

You are a good story teller!

Glad you enjoyed reading my progress post, Grizzly!

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Awesome mate, glad to see you're powering on!

Now share I tbed 

Thanks so much, Rob!!

It's been a tough one, but I just keep on pushing through it all!

~Lotty

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

This was an epic read. 

Hey there, Snurf!  

Thanks for reading my progress post.  I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!   B)

~Lotty

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Very long post :P Interesting read! I'm glad to see your goals are rolling in... Barrows gloves is a big one off the check list :P

Good luck on the 99 rc, and I cannot wait to see an app :P

Hey there, Miltz!  It's nice to hear from you.

Very, very long post, indeed.  It took me approximately an hour to write, but I'm glad you enjoyed reading it as much as I did putting it all together!

Thanks so much!  I am, too.  For a little while, I wasn't sure if I was going in circles, or not, with my goals.  So, you and me both!

And, yes!  Having barrows gloves definitely completed was a huge check mark off of my list and is a wonderful thing.  Now, all I really need to worry about is magic training!   B)

Oh, thank you, genuinely!  99 Runecrafting will be something I cannot wait to achieve again.

I also cannot wait to apply!!!  Hopefully, fingers crossed, I can apply around the end of this month.  

~Lotty

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

@@Lotty where do I start ... :o

Normally I'm not fond of reading long topics. But you're actually very good a writing a topic, especially about achieving certain goals in OSRS. You made it both fun and interesting to read your topic. It's like reading a story/book :D. This will come in handy for some people who think about getting questing/training or even making money... Like damn, I even forgot how much money you can make with Runecrafting O.O

Dually note that I miss all of you very much, but I'm also doing this so I can join faster!  I am also going for 99 Runecrafting, so it's a perfect compromise for me.       I wish the rest of you all the best to achieve your goals!   If you put your mind to it, you can do anything!

We all miss you to! You don't have to wait to long to make topics like these on our forums :o We like to be up to date what happens in the life of one of our (future) members :D

I literally can't wait to see you join Vengeance officially! You have such a nice attitude and are fun to talk to.

Keep grinding!

#Vengup

Wow, Sybren!  

Thank you so much for taking the time reading my post!   For someone who doesn't tend to read longer posts, that's kind of you to say!  

It actually took a long time to write everything that I wanted to.  Part of it is because I am a bit of a perfectionist and like to make posts that I enjoy going back and reading on, too.  I always try to write as if I were going to be the one to be reading the material, regardless of what it is.  So, I'm glad you enjoyed reading about my current ambitions as much as I did writing about them!

I never actually thought about someone using my goals as an example for training, or questing, but that is so true!  Thanks for pointing that out.

Haha!  Runecrafting is definitely the most profitable skill in the game, up next to Hunter, I believe.

And, aw!  Way to bring tears to my eyes!  

Believe it, or not, Sybren, this was the first moment I was able to find a chance to tell everyone what I've been up to.  I may not be employed at this time, but I haven't been busier!  I attend zumba, zumba-toning and yoga classes weekly, play OSRS, cook, clean... my jobs are endless around my house, lol.

Real life aside, I'm extremely grateful that I am able to be a part of this clan, and cannot wait to make it official, either!!!  It's going to be a beautiful day when my application goes live!  (I've been working on it for 5 weeks now.  All I really need is a stable amount of gp and 20 sets of returns, and that will come soon enough, too.)

You all give me the extra spark I was missing in my life for so, so long.  Thank you for being a part of this crazy journey that I'm on.  

It means so much to me that words just don't do justice.   :wub:

~Lotty

#vengup

#tasteourvengeance

Lotty
$ DONATOR $

Wasnt lying about the title :P A decent read and impressive progress Lotty, cant wait to see the end result.

Haha!  Most definitely wasn't lying.   :P

I'm truly glad you enjoyed reading my progress, Gonna! 

Same here!  You and me, both!

Nice topic as always Lotty! I like how you treat goals like research.

Aw, shucks!  Thanks, Pixel!  

I'm glad you enjoyed reading my progress!  Thus far, it's been a crazy ride, but I have loved the entire way.

Ha!  Funny that you mention that.

Would it be a coincidence if mentioned that my entire educational background is around research, organization, data, management, databases and statistics?   B)

~Lotty