Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Snurf

Overwatch

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

I was a huge fan of world of warcraft and i do think blizzard has the best development team of the world.

Im thinking of buying overwatch, can anyone give a honest review of this game. It costs quite some money

Berserker

i don't think i can help you with this, i haven't played overwatch, nor have i played World of Warcraft soz.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I heard it's pretty fun and good to play. But people have already been talking about it being repetitive or something... Not sure if it's really such a 'unique' game if that's what you're looking for.

Other than that, something new is always fun :P:D

Kev

I've watched a lot of streamers play it and I think the gameplay is alright, might get repetitive though but everything gets repetitive after a while right?

Grizzly

i don't think i can help you with this, i haven't played overwatch, nor have i played World of Warcraft soz.

Miltz

Never played wow - Too scared I'll get addicted!

Veng Speeeed

Runescape is actually the only game ive played, i think i tryed WOW for like 5 mins but never got into it at all lol.

Grabbin

I tried playing wow, but I got fucking bored after 15 minutes

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

I tried playing wow, but I got fucking bored after 15 minutes
The problem with wow is that the game starts when you reached max level.

Ronnnald
$ DONATOR $

Been playing for the past week or so since i bought it, Its def unique, and it gets repetitive but everyones different ( i used to play alot of shooter/FPS games so i enjoy it quite a bit), its pretty fun to play for a couple hours then switch back to something else.

I usally play 1-2 match of league, then 2-3 hrs of overwatch, and lastly i play osrs for a bit.

yogurtman11

Overwatch is such a dope game. Best in the genre imo. It really focuses on working as a team and blizzard is doing its best job in making it an esport. Definately worth a buy