Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Voids Hope

Voids hope - Jad Pet hunt - 23KC

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Damn unlucky bro! i think my record is like 44 min on my zerk but only 13 kc and no pet! but i got one on 2 kc on my main lolol!

Goodluck with the hunt my friend!

ill try to do one cave per day, ill get it soon i hope :P

i only do mine when i get them as slayer tasks ( 37k slay xp per 40-50 min task) + there is more chance of pet on task :P so could be worth slaying and doing them too bro!
Jad as a task, you get 1 or multiple as the task?
I guess he actually meant to slay tzaars as slayer task. in which many decide to do a Jad since you easy complete the amount by reaching him and thus beat 2 birds with 1 rock. luckily you dont get f.e. kill 86 Jads as task ;) You can choose to do 1 jad instead and get 25k bonus experience i believe.

OT: Good luck getting it man!

The Majesty

Damn unlucky bro! i think my record is like 44 min on my zerk but only 13 kc and no pet! but i got one on 2 kc on my main lolol!

i only do mine when i get them as slayer tasks ( 37k slay xp per 40-50 min task) + there is more chance of pet on task :P so could be worth slaying and doing them too bro!
I guess he actually meant to slay tzaars as slayer task. in which many decide to do a Jad since you easy complete the amount by reaching him and thus beat 2 birds with 1 rock. luckily you dont get f.e. kill 86 Jads as task ;) You can choose to do 1 jad instead and get 25k bonus experience i believe.

Ah thats awesome so jad task isnt given by unlocking boss monsters for 200 points?

Tsunade
$ DONATOR $

Ah thats awesome so jad task isnt given by unlocking boss monsters for 200 points?

I am afraid you still do need to unlock it indeed, but im right you still get the option if you actually want to ^^

Voids Hope
$ DONATOR $

yes you need to unlock it i think it takes 300 points not sure about it. thanks for the support all

E92

Good luck on that pet!