Sign in to follow this  
Snurf

Mage gear

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Hello fellow runescapeians, i would like to start a debat about a standard mage setup in the clan. Ive seen some people who are using the moonclan mage outfit, is this still considered good since we are able to wield xeblabla? (green zeah outfit).

Do you think we should consider banning out the moonclan mage gear since the green mage gear is quite cheap aswell?

Please note: only trying to start a debat, not trying to point out a finger to those who use moonclan.

Im on sea atm and i cant compare moonclan stats with that other mage set so i cant see the pro's and cons. If moonclan is still better please remove this topic. If someone could be so friendly to post the stats of both sets that would be highly apreciated

Kev

I agree. The Xerician robes aren't half bad  ;)

Veng Speeeed

Hello fellow runescapeians, i would like to start a debat about a standard mage setup in the clan. Ive seen some people who are using the moonclan mage outfit, is this still considered good since we are able to wield xeblabla? (green zeah outfit).

Do you think we should consider banning out the moonclan mage gear since the green mage gear is quite cheap aswell?

Please note: only trying to start a debat, not trying to point out a finger to those who use moonclan.

Im on sea atm and i cannot compare moonclan stats with that other mage set so i cant see the pro's and cons. If moonclan is still better please remove this topic. If someone could be so friendly to post the stats of both sets that would be highly apreciated

Tbh only time we use Moonclan is if we go to lavas for many reasons... and tbh there isnt many clans that mages dont take moonclan to lavas...

At corp/easts its always mystic+ i think @miltz/@sybren/@under constr would flip their lid if they saw one of us in moonclan there :P

As for the xerican robes theyre about 40k for the full set now which isnt much at all but the bonuses are not far between from xerican and moonclan and moonclan costs like 38k less :P so 100x return sets of moonclan saves 3.8m compared to using xericans!

Good topic though if im honest :P

Edited by Speeeeed

Grabbin

In the main clans moon clan is considered rags nowadays, xerician robes are the new cheap setup

Veng Speeeed

In the main clans moon clan is considered rags nowadays, xerician robes are the new cheap setup

@@Grabbin is a total noob but he has a point here :D

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

Yes indeed.

in my days of zerker/tank pking we tried to stay away from moonclan. Or at least mix it up with a mystic top/bottom.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Im on sea atm and i cannot compare moonclan stats with that other mage set so i cant see the pro's and cons. If moonclan is still better please remove this topic. If someone could be so friendly to post the stats of both sets that would be highly apreciated

Tbh only time we use Moonclan is if we go to lavas for many reasons... and tbh there isnt many clans that mages dont take moonclan to lavas...

At corp/easts its always mystic+ i think @miltz/@sybren/@under constr would flip their lid if they saw one of us in moonclan there :P

As for the xerican robes theyre about 40k for the full set now which isnt much at all but the bonuses are not far between from xerican and moonclan and moonclan costs like 38k less :P so 100x return sets of moonclan saves 3.8m compared to using xericans!

Speed got it 100% right.

Deep wildy both moon clan / xerician is fine.

Corp-Easts = Mystics body/bottom for sure. We actually have a decent standard mage outfit posted on our forums (requirements section).

TaSri2g.png

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

At corp/easts its always mystic+ i think @miltz/@@Sybren/@under constr would flip their lid if they saw one of us in moonclan there :P

Speed got it 100% right.

Deep wildy both moon clan / xerician is fine.

Corp-Easts = Mystics body/bottom for sure. We actually have a decent standard mage outfit posted on our forums (requirements section).

TaSri2g.png

Thanks for clearing this up. @@Sybren do you prefer moonclan or xer at lavas? Just curious

Grizzly

Xerician FTW! 

iVoted Pk

Meh I'll take moon clan out sometimes, but I'm also usually risking barrows gloves and using ancients staff/toxic sotd and my Mage bonus is over 60.. Probably just a couple points lower then the setup posted above.. And I get more stats towards Mele and range with generally the same amount of risk.. Idk I guess I could look into it more and play around with setups.. I'll post a picture when I get home later..

BREADyWATER

word mystics can def help secure that tb in easts and corp