Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Fatigues

Pitching For Ben

Fatigues

You all remember F77 Remake (Ben) His account was banned etc, forcing him to start fresh!

This didn't deter him, he decided to produce a 42 def acc! For the time being, Ben has no available cash, Shane @up45iP7.png Speeeeed, and myself have put 2m in to the pot together thus far!

Anyone else interesting in assisting Ben with his remake, feel free to find him in-game (Veng Tyrant)! He's given his word that he would repay on the 18th! I personally trust him, and even if he didn't pay me back, i'd be pleased to help Ben get back on his feet. I love this clan for the community aspect. This is an opportunity to help a good clan friend/future memb, and show why our clan is truly bound together!

All for 1, 1 for all!

#VENGUP

Edited by Alpha Ss

PlXELHUNGRY

aww cute bastards! I'm gonna camp brutal black dragons for a while and chip in when i have some cash myself

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

I can provide some usefull supplies to train up your stats (prayer pots, food and other potions).

Currently i am still on sea untill friday, poke me on ts when i come online and i will be happy to give you a starter package.

Fatigues

appreciate everything you boys do!!! Ferda boyss!!!

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Cheers lads really appreciate it, hate begging more of a giver than a taker but il  e able to cover about 50m on the 18th this month got everyone's names and amounts saved too. If you can help let me know it'll help me out massively at the moment I need to get my magic up first before I can do most of the quests I've got lined up @@Snurf that's great mate il try and remember be able to see you when I get back cheers for all the help glad to be part of the community  

Miltz

I got you for a couple mil ben no issues!

Ben
$ DONATOR $

I got you for a couple mil ben no issues!

Cheers mate much appreciated, i'm getting off for a bit i'll be on tomorrow afternoon though

Snurf
$ DONATOR $

@@Ben i wont forget it. Im sitting on quite a big bank spread over my accounts. Im sure i can give you a few mill in suplies. Dont worry i'll poke you if you dont notice me when im back ;-)

Veng Speeeed

so good to see people doing this totally off their own backs too! shows what we are about as a community 

Absolute top fellas