Sign in to follow this  
Veng Speeeed

Revenant are really active recently, be very afraid.

Basil
$ DONATOR $

@Tabasco Soz , You seem to bring in alot of negativity into the forums. You might want to change the way you communicate.

Instead of continuing the conversation i suggest you both just drop it.  

kushty panda

pahaha they won't last much longer - can't wait to shut down this clan

Tabasco Soz

@Tabasco Soz , You seem to bring in alot of negativity into the forums. You might want to change the way you communicate.

Instead of continuing the conversation i suggest you both just drop it.  

I just keep it 100, I'm not biased to runescape politics lol 

Grizzly

Damn full cc.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I never joined ey stop stalking bullshit since ey accepted ethan who scammed my blowpipe.

And yes i threathened ethan to ddos him to make him give back my stuff.

You can ask ethan, i tank life, rousey, exoforce, edsin, nacho or even adam

I talked to ethan a week ago after 1.5 years and were friends again i am pretty sure he can confirm all of this.

And who the fuck are you btw never heard of you, before openly accusing me of things you could have taken this conversation private. Immature af

@@Tabasco Soz

It isn't an accusation if it happened. 

It didn't happen if there's no evidence to back it up, other wise anyone can say whatever they want.

Also; we're not talkers, we only say things that we can prove (leadership that is aye).

And Snurf is right in the end -> Take stuff like this in a private convo please.

I've hidden both your posts.

------

OT I love how Revenant acts all ignorant about their public CC activity and talks about their events that consists of a decent amount of Clan Friends + still acts immature as fuck. 

Basil
$ DONATOR $

I never joined ey stop stalking bullshit since ey accepted ethan who scammed my blowpipe.

I talked to ethan a week ago after 1.5 years and were friends again i am pretty sure he can confirm all of this.

And who the fuck are you btw never heard of you, before openly accusing me of things you could have taken this conversation private. Immature af

@@Tabasco Soz

It didn't happen if there's no evidence to back it up, other wise anyone can say whatever they want.

Also; we're not talkers, we only say things that we can prove (leadership that is aye).

And Snurf is right in the end -> Take stuff like this in a private convo please.

------

OT I love how Revenant acts all ignorant about their public CC activity and talks about their events that consists of a decent amount of Clan Friends + still acts immature as fuck. 

It''s so easy to provoke them ^^ Bunch of hasbeens with bloated egos :D

Veng Speeeed

do you think they consider me to be a good friend of them?  :kappa:

Jake

lol wow

Tabasco Soz

@@Tabasco Soz

------

what are u talking about lol 

Banter

These guys use their IRC more. Personally I don't understand why but so be it... CC is life.

yeah plus they call in mains from other clans..

Caregan

@@Tabasco Soz

------

what are u talking about lol

it's over and done with, Tobasco, not a big deal anymore :)