Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Vengeful

Semi-AFK Nightmare Zone (no auto clicker)

Vengeful

Not sure if something like this has been posted before, so I figured I'd share what I've been testing for the past three days. A few things to note:

• This wont farm points very efficiently, I had 2m saved up, but you should make enough points back to restock on supplies if you use up your overloads/absorptions every trip
  • I have 31 prayer so I can't use protect from melee/overloads, but this is basically free except for the 22k per run
  • I'm not a fan of using an autoclicker (though it probably won't get me banned) to flick rapid heal and stay at 1 hp, and clicking it myself every 59 seconds is annoying
  • This is for a zerker pure using melee

So with this method, gear up as best you can with the obvious standard zerker setup

ef0210d5e9a31d7f9f610ebfa1c99972.png

Here's a standard inventory I've been using, it depends on my luck or where I stand, though I don't pay much attention to that aspect of it, but I usually have some overload doses left:

901b374d574fa1fe6e32273e8c5d110e.png

You can mix and match depending on what you think works for you, but here are the bosses I use on an easy rumble

5e5385db80d121104f6535b5a9661c1e.gif

What it looks like in all its semi-afk glory:

c1478294041dc1d370d901aa4b3e9aca.png

So the idea is that you click every 2-3 mins to either dose on overload or use an absorption. I use normal rumble so that way my absorption doesn't drain too quickly since I'm not constantly sitting at 1 HP. Currently at 89 Strength I'm getting 67k exp/hr, but I'm limited with 60 attack. That's about it.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

A GUIDE! 

I like guides :D

I don't think anyone have posted this before. Short, simple and clear guide. Good job man!

Trouserdevil

Looks good man. Another option that some people can do is they drain to 51 on rock cake, pop the ovl to drain you down to 1, then just re ovl and use absorption the rest of the trip. If you are ever low on absorption you can easily put on melee pray for a few seconds and rock cake your hp back down to 1. It requires a little more effort but you end up being able to stay in nmz longer and get more points for your pots.

Of course this is for those with protection prayers

Edited by Trouserdevil

Vengeful

Looks good man. Another option that some people can do is they drain to 51 on rock cake, pop the ovl to drain you down to 1, then just re ovl and use absorption the rest of the trip. If you are ever low on absorption you can easily put on melee pray for a few seconds and rock cake your hp back down to 1. It requires a little more effort but you end up being able to stay in nmz longer and get more points for your pots.

I would try getting down to 1hp at first, but I hate flicking rapid heal, I'll try getting to 1hp and then letting it ride next time. Also, I can't really use protect from melee, thanks for the idea!

Tabasco Soz

So the idea is that you click every 2-3 mins to either dose on overload

you can only overload every 5 minutes and nobody posted a guide like this because its common sense... 

Miltz

Of course this is for those with protection prayers

This is a great idea. Really nice guide tho bro and thank you for taking the time to write it up!

Grabbin

you can only overload every 5 minutes and nobody posted a guide like this because its common sense...

It says either ovl or absorb, could be done together every 5 min, sure, but that's not the point. Also many people don't know this, and consider doing absorbs without rock cake to 1 hp a huge waste, which it isn't really, considering it's free and super afk

Tabasco Soz

It says either ovl or absorb, could be done together every 5 min, sure, but that's not the point. Also many people don't know this, and consider doing absorbs without rock cake to 1 hp a huge waste, which it isn't really, considering it's free and super afk

PEOPLE DONT KNOW THIS? WHAT PEOPLE 

Grabbin

PEOPLE DONT KNOW THIS? WHAT PEOPLE
Yeh people don't know a lot of shit that I'd consider basic knowledge, shit happens

Dale

why you killing me 

:kappa:

Joseph

Looks sick dude, helps if you get in the other corner though so they don't surround you. If they don't surround you, you can't get hit as often.