Sign in to follow this  
sick

Sick's Goals & Achievements

sick

3rd aug. just came back to rs and got the new archlight etc, getting 99 atk then joining veng :)))

changed name S ick.

Goals

Rune gloves (I need 70 cooking and I have 500k bank atm)

42-45 Def (Frem isles/Dragon slayer) 1cb lvl

All B-A items except the pet

Mogre KC 5000

1000 Slayer points for black slayer helm

97/99 Hp

82/99 Atk

Latest achievement 7th June -

493557d84b5dc373cc7dfb5a2f332d5e.png

9736193540e4c1b581524bdc5f31a69c.png

8215ee3d8e0bbcdaf893323772866048.png

Veng Speeeed

"Im a retard and did alot of def manually so I can only get rune gloves on this account, im fine with that though. But here is a list

of things I want done in the game aswell."

- Barrows gloves are a requirement to join vengeance bro.. but we accept upto 50 def!

some nice stats btw! and nice goals man GL !

Would love to see you APP <3

Edited by Speeeeed

sick

"Im a retard and did alot of def manually so I can only get rune gloves on this account, im fine with that though. But here is a list

- Barrows gloves are a requirement to join vengeance bro.. but we accept upto 50 def!

Maybe I can be a clan friend in the future then, haha.. Im not going to get on the ''for the clan'' train.. Ill just chilllllll :D

Ima Zerk

Maybe I can be a clan friend in the future then, haha.. Im not going to get on the ''for the clan'' train.. Ill just chilllllll :D

Get barrows gloves by any means, regardless of your clanning views imo. Being 45 defence w/out barrows gloves is worse than being 47 defence with barrows gloves. :P

Miltz

Get barrows gloves by any means, regardless of your clanning views imo. Being 45 defence w/out barrows gloves is worse than being 47 defence with barrows gloves. :P

This ^^ :)

Good luck though bro whatever you decide to do - that acc is looking sexy!

sick

Thanks everyone, staying 45 def rune gloves until I decide to go mid level. :) <3

Veng Speeeed

Thanks everyone, staying 45 def rune gloves until I decide to go mid level. :) <3

Np man always welcome to chill in our CC and on the forums! GL with them goals bro!

Joseph

Very nice skills, a lot of grinding

Jake

Nice work keep it up

Kevo
$ DONATOR $

Great goals!! have fun pal!

Jasper

nice goals gl with them :)