Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
imatreehugga

Dragon Spears

imatreehugga

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/4m853h/problems_with_the_proposed_dragon_spear_changes/

Thoughts about modifying dragon spear? Replacement for trips?

PlXELHUNGRY

ugh -_-  alright so I guess we should have as many spear trips as possible until it changes

Jake

Hmm lol

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

Probably going to change soon which sucks for our spear trips. But there are other ways of getting +1's, especially with the ancient mace. Depending on how the new dspear works, maybe it will stun them long enough to stack maces and take them out.

Found this video from 2011 called "Smite Team Six", just six dudes who smited + ancient mace specced one-itemers for dank loots. Not alot of 1 itemers in wild nowadays but it's worth a watch i guess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKo2tWucIjU

Trouserdevil

Jagex really just needs to have this stuff put to a poll, we all know they have made mistakes in the past

Veng Speeeed

in all honesty it probably needed one because mass spears is just insane op and easy +1s and the thought 10 one itemers could potential smite your +1 is pretty shit so overall its probably going to be for the good of pking..it takes 0 skill to spear i guess and its impossible to tank so now atleast people who are good at tanking will have better chance of surviving

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Probably going to change soon which sucks for our spear trips. But there are other ways of getting +1's, especially with the ancient mace. Depending on how the new dspear works, maybe it will stun them long enough to stack maces and take them out.

Found this video from 2011 called "Smite Team Six", just six dudes who smited + ancient mace specced one-itemers for dank loots. Not alot of 1 itemers in wild nowadays but it's worth a watch i guess?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKo2tWucIjU

Hahaha that shits epic :D

The only bad thing is that it's full spec bar and it's quite inaccurate to my experience. But worth a shot tho! :D Seems like a lot of fun and a good replacer.

in all honesty it probably needed one because mass spears is just insane op and easy +1s and the thought 10 one itemers could potential smite your +1 is pretty shit so overall its probably going to be for the good of pking..it takes 0 skill to spear i guess and its impossible to tank so now atleast people who are good at tanking will have better chance of surviving

Even tho I'm starting to get used to spearing, I kinda do think it's a bit 2 OP as one items can basically smite you without risking shit :P

Grabbin

Ill just say what I said before:

This is so retarded, don't bring your fucking Ely if you don't wanna lose it, stupid whiny pvm faggots

Veng Speeeed

haha yeah it really is! its fun asf when your spearing out people but not so fun when your being speared haha

PlXELHUNGRY

Ill just say what I said before:

This is so retarded, don't bring your fucking Ely if you don't wanna lose it, stupid whiny pvm faggots

^ preach

Grabbin

I mean, I've been speared for a couple zgs, tents, etc. But I'm not even mad about it.

Main warring will be stale af now lol