Sign in to follow this  
Jody

Questionable account.

Jody
$ DONATOR $

i was thinking of accounts that would be good in pvp. not all were good or reliable but 1 came to mind. i was thinking of a mage tank (70+ def) using a tsotd and using saradomin strike to reduce prayer while also using smite. wondering how this account will do with a clan using spears. could bring more possibilities for +1's 

Let me know what you think!

NAYYLMAO

voiders/range tanks are by far the best compared to how low effort they take to pk with.

Jody
$ DONATOR $

wouldnt really be for 1v1 pking. just for clan pking and spear trips

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

voiders/range tanks are by far the best compared to how low effort they take to pk with.

^true that.

Mainly good for multi pking as well. I'd still get high range as well tho - so you can switch to tank/range gear when needed and still be able to do high damage output :)

Miltz

^true that.

Mainly good for multi pking as well. I'd still get high range as well tho - so you can switch to tank/range gear when needed and still be able to do high damage output :)

This.

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

I don't see the point in going mage tank. Not only is it expensive to only be using magic, Magic has exactly 0 KO weapons, something that range does have. You'd be most likely barraging/flames of zammy'ing people, and while that's consistent damage it's easy to predict and defend against. People would either rek you or run away. You can't exactly 1-tick claws of guthix.

The only place I could see a benefit would be in deeper wild with a team, and even then, you'd be risking bankloot if you were ever smited. For smiting/spear trips, you can be equally effective as a zerk with high mage, you feel me? Not really sold on the idea, but it could work in some situations.

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Yeah some people run it and end up 80 combat as a mage tank but that's mostly for singles charge flames of zamorak fighting with tsotd and ahrims with occult, it does well but it's gimmicky and works much better lower combat since your hp is a lot lower, if we were risk bridding you could use it with a range switch but on its own it's only edge it excels good idea though.

Gwased

sick idea!

Bad_Rep

its good, would just have to watch your gear set up and think of alternatives incase of smite