Sign in to follow this  
Sybren

Revenant

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I guess it's time for Revenant to feel the wrath of Vengeance.

hd5QblO.gif

While we had our Tank tests / Inners last night, Revenant went out to pk knowing we weren't out or they would've been woodcutting in Lumbridge  :kappa:.

All tho, knowing that, they still made a propaganda topic saying we didn't go out because they were pking or because of the 10 people we had on our inners. LOL? They're talking about our 5v5 inners, while they didn't even have more than 10 on their PK trip themselves. 

Didn't your parents teach you not to point a finger to someone? (there's 3 pointing back to you) #lessonlearned

KLpB8hF.png

X4QoSOW.gif

I'm not a cancerous propaganda talking leader, I'll use THEIR OWN MINIMAP SCREENSHOTS to prove my point. 

Rc8sxVy.png 9 people?

TlLUla5.png 7 people?

kW8dkYf.png 7 people?

UUz0rej.png 7 people?

jv4Kf3Q.png 6 people?

DWq08Jb.png 9 people?

a2mPX1I.png 8 people?

g9KaG0P.png 8 people?

8ys4pKo.png 9 people?

o4AoXVQ.png 10 people - hurray even pull - still wouldn't matter cuz Vengeance > Revenant AYE.

910zDTQ.png 5 people?

8E0NABB.png 5 people?

o7K6GAj.pngCan't see shit. How the fuck do you use your minimap like this.

Ye ye I know some of them might be on top of each other, but looking at all their pictures you should have a decent idea of their own pull  :)  :salty:

X4QoSOW.gif

Oh and also...

Please try to be a bit more original with your GFX.

I like the helmet you got there.

j9WMOD4.gif VS fF5OJ74.gif

X4QoSOW.gif

There was also a member on our forums that apparently mistyped their clan name somewhere and they made a huge deal about it. 

Anyways, I had a look at their recruitment GFX and couldn't help but notice this (bottom right):

aRn9bB6.png

Yo, I'm foreign as fuck myself but don't you dare to talk shit about my foreign members when your own members that have English as their first language can't even type CHALLENGE properly, you grammar nazi's.

X4QoSOW.gif

We have a PK Trip tonight.

Let's see if Revenant will be out as well.

(without pures/mains of course ;) )

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Ah good luck, not in the sense that it's needed to beat them but in that they're cocky enough to bring some stuff out worth smiting and you make bank.

I hope for their sake they're not another PD otherwise you might as well start a charity fund for donating return kits to our new apps since they flow so freely.

Have fun tonight il app when I'm back home 3 days of holidays left, see you then!

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

Haha! Safe to say you just schooled them. Buzzin for a trip tonight :D 

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Ah good luck, not in the sense that it's needed to beat them but in that they're cocky enough to bring some stuff out worth smiting and you make bank.

I hope for their sake they're not another PD otherwise you might as well start a charity fund for donating return kits to our new apps since they flow so freely.

Have fun tonight il app when I'm back home 3 days of holidays left, see you then!

Thanks bro. I hope you have a fun time on your holiday.

I can't wait to see you rolling with us Ben :)

Veng Speeeed

Oh mate I'm so hyped to close these rejects !

Berserker

Can't wait for tonight! My spear is ready!

Inb4 PD #2

Miltz

LMFAO RIP RIP RIP.

This post > everything!

Nunslapper

moved

NAYYLMAO

beef

gl

Nunslapper

They're fucked >:D.

Veng Titan

Bro they are fucked send tank titan in alone n they will close enough said my d bow will kill some cunts tonight! R.I.P revenant