Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
PK Your Pure

For the Zerkers...

ItsGucci
$ DONATOR $

I got 75 and my dds already hits much better than when I had 60

craig

yea i heard 50 def is really good @scuffe :/

PK Your Pure

Good to know, thanks

Nunslapper

If you are joining this clan to PK with us in Multi, I would recommend 75 Attack just because it will boost your combat up so much!

Why is a main giving zerk advice?

loooooooooool

Ima Zerk

Currently 75 att/79 str and my dds rips usually. 75 attack definitely boosts that accuracy :P

Ima Zerk

yea i heard 50 def is really good @scuffe :/

Rip man, Scuff's just gonna keep getting roasted every single thread for the rest of his life by the looks of it :P

Bender

personally i want to save the combat levels becoz i pk mainly level 20 and lower. zerks with a dds are capable of crazy hits anyway not to mention the money you need for dds vs a godsword. sit at 60 til your bored of it 

Distracts

personally i want to save the combat levels becoz i pk mainly level 20 and lower. zerks with a dds are capable of crazy hits anyway not to mention the money you need for dds vs a godsword. sit at 60 til your bored of it 

I agree with this. You can also go to 75 later on and probably will but i'd recommend pking with 60 for awhile.

Rail_Trail
$ DONATOR $

Don't get 99. You'll get rekt in edge by kids with DH. Well, it's decent for deep wild, but still. 75 is the best all around IMO.

Bad_Rep

honestly it all depends on what combat bracket you want to be in 60 att-93/94 cmb, 75 att-99, 99 att-106

Jake

Id say 75 is better all around. You can actually get through some of the tanks in edge, and it is really nice for multi.