Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
PK Your Pure

For the Zerkers...

PK Your Pure

So I started a new Zerker and I see that there are basically 3 builds with attack, 60, 75, 99... I basically want to stay 60 to keep my combat low but I've never played anything but mains so tell me your experience with this, I know 75 is for godsword pking but I really prefer DDS over GS. Just asking what you found or thought about these builds.

Scuffee

If you are joining this clan to PK with us in Multi, I would recommend 75 Attack just because it will boost your combat up so much!

Grabbin

60/75 personal preference of what you like. Destroys most things in edge, decent for deep wild.

99 is still decent at edge, but not my favorite build for edge. In deep wild the high att is absolutely awesome

Veng Speeeed

tbh if its your first zerk i would try out 60 attack because 60/75 is what most edge builds are and atleast if you dont like 60 attack you can then go 75.. which is my personal fave.. and then ofc if you plan on joining us and pking with us then 75+ is perfect for our pk events and pking deep etc

NAYYLMAO

75 att tbh.

ur cb level should match the avg. cb of the clan anyways

Ima Zerk

60 attack if: You plan on primarily pking 1v1 Edge. (You'll be 94 combat with 60 attack, 99 str/range/hp, 94 mage, 55 prayer)

75 attack if: You plan on primarily pking in deep wild or in teams. (99 combat with 75 attack, 99 str/range/hp, 94 mage, 55 prayer)

80 attack if: You want 100 combat for Western Provinces hard diaries. (elite void, crystal halberd, veteran pc boat, secret chinchompa hunting grounds)

99 attack if: You've given up on pking 1v1 Edge and you're primarily going deep wilderness in small teams or warring. (Mains are a bitch at that cmb lvl @ BH)

PK Your Pure

60 attack if: You plan on primarily pking 1v1 Edge. (You'll be 94 combat with 60 attack, 99 str/range/hp, 94 mage, 55 prayer)

75 attack if: You plan on primarily pking in deep wild or in teams. (99 combat with 75 attack, 99 str/range/hp, 94 mage, 55 prayer)

80 attack if: You want 100 combat for Western Provinces hard diaries. (elite void, crystal halberd, veteran pc boat, secret chinchompa hunting grounds)

99 attack if: You've given up on pking 1v1 Edge and you're primarily going deep wilderness in small teams or warring. (Mains are a bitch at that cmb lvl @ BH)

Nice thank you, what's with the 55 prayer, I thought Zerkers had 52? I must've missed something

Ima Zerk

Nice thank you, what's with the 55 prayer, I thought Zerkers had 52? I must've missed something

55 prayer for the spirit shield :P it's optional but has basically become the norm since it doesn't affect your combat level if you're 60 attack or 75 attack.

Miltz

75 att is master race for Zerks!

SirMirza

Iraq

If you are joining this clan to PK with us in Multi, I would recommend 75 Attack just because it will boost your combat up so much!

Why is a main giving zerk advice?