Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Bender

PKing

Bender

just wondering how often any of you guys pk outside of clan scheduled events ? im always in the cc asking whos pking but i never get responses 

NAYYLMAO

you might want to check the ts + not a lot of aussies

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

^true that. We're still looking for more rune pure/range tank aussies, so if you know some don't hesitate to invite them into our clan.

Also take in mind that we barely do public pk trips. When a rank is on we don't allow guests or even clan friends on our trips, even the unofficial ones.

Applicant+ can join any event we host.

Whenever there's enough people online and comfortable to pk with each other they'll host their own trip as they have the ability to.

Bender

^true that. We're still looking for more rune pure/range tank aussies, so if you know some don't hesitate to invite them into our clan.

Also take in mind that we barely do public pk trips. When a rank is on we don't allow guests or even clan friends on our trips, even the unofficial ones.

Whenever there's enough people online and comfortable to pk with each other they'll host their own trip as they have the ability to.

okay i understand yous are pretty strict, could you have a look at my updated application ? 

Veng Speeeed

Tbh bro if your in the TS we do pk a fair amount and ofc use different cc for the trips so people in v public wont see so your best bet is to join the ts and see if anyones pking in the pk channel bro

Miltz

okay i understand yous are pretty strict, could you have a look at my updated application ? 

Good luck with your application - once you are an applicant, you will realise why we are so strict. Quality > quantity my friend :)

Iraq

we've had a much better pking experience with just members so the quicker you become a full member the better it'll get for you :D

Ps were working on recruiting more Aussies/kiwis