Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

slawa

Deadman Mode Season 2

slawa
$ DONATOR $

Who is exited for the next season and what are your plans?  

Ill have 2 accounts. 1 Main going range/magic and 1 account killing lava dragons.

This is my plan for the first day(s).

Check the full list here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QFGiqPR6yrSSwkeDy0M0WP4BzyUIIOOHzDsbXN8KXXw/edit?usp=sharing

dfbceb8cb478005b40620441013d8273.png

de551b3eb54aed7e8ffde74af56affa1.png

773241dae7648f201fc440f08773ca1c.png

Edited by slawa

Iraq

In season 1 I trained a lot in the first 2-3 days and went out pking a lot more than training. 

Season 2 I trained so much, got 94 mage/90 range 90 str etc, by the time I got all that the game was dead. 

So I'll probably get straight into pking early on with my old dmm clan (OD) or join CT's dmm squad. 

slawa
$ DONATOR $

In season 1 I trained a lot in the first 2-3 days and went out pking a lot more than training. 

Season 2 I trained so much, got 94 mage/90 range 90 str etc, by the time I got all that the game was dead. 

So I'll probably get straight into pking early on with my old dmm clan (OD) or join CT's dmm squad. 

Next season will last much longer, since we will have ge and exp caps.

We could start together? Help each other etc.

Edited by slawa

Iraq

I hope it does, for some reason I have a feeling it wont last long. Most people last season just farmed gp to swap over to osrs. 

DMM was the only reason I came back to rs haha, it was a lot of fun. I'm defs down for getting a dmm squad going on release 

Grabbin

I never really played dmm because it's so stupid, lvl 80's camping lvl 3's fresh off tut island

slawa
$ DONATOR $

I never really played dmm because it's so stupid, lvl 80's camping lvl 3's fresh off tut island

You have to nolife. If you do, its funny as fuck, since u get to kill noobs for their banks.

I hope it does, for some reason I have a feeling it wont last long. Most people last season just farmed gp to swap over to osrs. 

DMM was the only reason I came back to rs haha, it was a lot of fun. I'm defs down for getting a dmm squad going on release 

I really have my hopes up for next season. It will def. last longer than 1 Month. 

Same here. My plan was to join CT so I could join their DMM squat next season. But I started to enjoy rs once again. :D

Edited by slawa

Grabbin

You have to nolife. If you do, its funny as fuck, since u get to kill noobs for their banks.

Yeah but it's just stupid when people get 100 cmb and then just camp low levels, because they're scared to die to a guy their level

slawa
$ DONATOR $

I really have my hopes up for next season. It will def. last longer than 1 Month. 

Same here. My plan was to join CT so I could join their DMM squat next season. But I started to enjoy rs once again. :D

slawa
$ DONATOR $

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

So dmm is just train really fast then the whole game gets deleted and restarts?

Iraq

So dmm is just train really fast then the whole game gets deleted and restarts?

It's a lot more than that!

I really loved it.

I died only once in first season, was at relekka slayer cave and 3 80s with ancients got me :(

2nd season I learnt my lesson and got 81 agility first and never died lol