Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Zulrah: How to maximize profit with 1 kill per teleport?

Cured

No guide can teach you 100%.

Its like learning how to ride a bike with videos, experience is much much more viable than watching a video.

ItsGucci
$ DONATOR $

i havent even attempted zulrah yet lol

Esca

I say your wasting time and money, go spend the time that you obviously need to and get 90 range/90 magic then go back and start maing some better $ to spend on the rest of your training/getting that bank back up to where it needs to be

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

The higher levels the better dude! Ensure you're using optimal gear if you can. Goodluck! 

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Cheers for all the advice guys and dolls, went back today and ended up doing 60 zulrah kills! I died plenty of times too and this is over the span of what? 10 hours or so. Now that's not impressive I understand and i've not made a lot, probably about 4m or so, almost certainly lies in my stats. The only issue is I wanted to do Zulrah to be able to afford to get them up so it's a cache 22, slow kills or ignore it and spend the last of my money training.

I've got the hang of Zulrah now, in 2 days just through brute forcing it i've killed it about 80 times, seeing profit but it's nowhere near 1m/h more like 400k after runes and teles and i'm yet to get a rare drop. Might keep it up until I have about 8m cash and just get 90 range 85 mage should speed it up a bit. Some sound advice from everyone, and  Gladias you were dead on you can't just teach it, I scrapped the map soon as I got home and played it by ear and did much better now I can predict about 80% the spawns from muscle memory alone, just have to work out my next step now!

Thanks again all

Bender

i struggle hard too man im on like 6 kills rip

Iraq

Higher stats = faster kills. Faster kills means you get hit less. Getting hit less = More kills per trip. 

I can do a minimum of 2 kills per trip, with half the time being 3 kills per invent. That was with 95 range/94 mage. Void mage/range switch. I've heard people say mage void is a lot better after 96+ mage and inifinity is better till then.

Here's my advice from my own experience:

Started learning it using this map: https://imgur.com/n7Bhq8t

This map tells you where to stand which helps A LOT. You should learn what to pray before the jad phase too, this will save you dying or getting rambod. 

As for inventory, I use pizzas over sharks, because they're about the same price, if not cheaper? They also heal 22. Karambwans are very good so you dont get rambo'd so a few of those are ideal. Try eating up every time the phase switches since you can't attack it for about a second or two. 

If you want to save money on teleports, slayer ring to fairy ring in relekka caves (fastest way to a ring) then agility short cut to zulrah (76 agi req).

Good luck. I've helped a couple of people from the clan learn Zulrah, when they're on ts they tell me what spawn they have & I prepare them for the next phase. There's a few things you learn on your own that guides don't cover! hmu any time for advice