Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
spim

What I have been up to lately

spim

So, after I got sick I basically lost all motivation to play, so I figured I'll go mid level to get some new goals to work on. Most certainly was the best decision for me at the time, but I feel like I've lost contact with most of you which sucks.

12HKt5b.png

These are my current stats atm, I'll join some singles trips if anyone is up for it. Kind of a bad time to post this, since I wont be on that much in the near future, just lost a homie on saturday and tons of other shit going on.

Tommy
$ DONATOR $

Sorry to hear about your lose and as far as the singles go we will discuss that matter at a later date.

UkYBruv

Deep

Veng Speeeed

sorry to hear about your friend bro.. how you finding being med?

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Sorry to hear about your loss man :(

I lost my cousin in a car crash over 2 years ago and it's still hard when I think about it.

Good luck with your med account. Just keep doing what you love doing :)

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Sorry about your loss mate, take your time nothing, the Clan, Runescape, Games, nothing is more important than your own wellbeing.

I won't fire off loads of cliché advice for you, it's going to be hard and I'm sorry for your loss I hope you keep your head above it and get yourself on track best of luck and if you're ever up for talking about anything we're all here anyway!