Brock

Recruiting

Hempstead

I've met people that i asked to join vengeance in the grand exchange for the most part but some at barb assualt :o lots of zerkers there as well.

craig

yea massing in edge or the ge in a populated world is a great way to get the name out there. I honestly just heard of vengeance via the zybez forums and ive been working on this zerker for 2 weeks now checking the osrs forums daily, is there a thread there? I didnt dive past the first few pages but if there is i think more "bumping" should be done because even though im still looking from the outside in, i can tell this community is active and inviting. just an outsiders opinion 

Tyy

Massing before trips is actually really good. GOOD SUGGESTION BROCK

We do mass for 30 minutes before trips, he's saying an additional 30 minutes earlier to recruit lol.

RobJr

Massing before trips is actually really good. GOOD SUGGESTION BROCK

We do mass for 30 minutes before trips, he's saying an additional 30 minutes earlier to recruit lol.

Hey man I'm just trying to be supportive.

Esca

A lot of clans sort of half ass do this when they mass, I see nothing wrong with whoever wants to get to the mass a little early and try and recruit some, but it's just not the best place to recruit, not saying it's a complete waste of time though

Nunslapper

Massing an hour early? Better bring your alchs :D.

*Edit: spelling.