Brock

Recruiting

Brock

I think it would be a good idea if we started to mass about 30 minutes eariler than planned, so we can all spam recruit new people at edge/ge. it would be a good way to get new people to our forums and who knows.. we could get plenty of new core members!

Miltz

I'm not sure if this will become and official thing, but if I'm ever on that much before and event hola at me Brock, I'll join you!

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

PD Tactics? ;)

Gladias

You would have more luck recruiting at Pest Control lol, the amount of zerkers and tanks I see there is ridiculous.

RobJr

Massing before trips is actually really good. GOOD SUGGESTION BROCK

Tommy
$ DONATOR $

I agree with this tactic get our names even more out there never hurts.

Ben
$ DONATOR $

@@Gladias

This is what I've been doing, I saw an 88 Zerker last night who's name started with 'P' I think it was 'Predjudice' or something along those lines. I asked him if he'd considered applying for Vengeance and he said "I am soon actually just getting the stats" so I told him to join ' V public' since he seems up our street and has almost all the stats to get his foot in the door and see what we're about and he did just that.

It took 1 minute of my time in mid boat on a mini-game most zerkers/tanks are doing who are EXACTLY what our clan needs and got someone aboard. Now whether he wants to come back or not is besides the point, people are a bit lost in terms of clanning if it's not Pures or Mains, and to know that we're not only going strong but are actively recruiting can only benefit vengeance.

Now I know I'm tossing about "Our clan" as if I'm actually a member, but I've got no doubt I'll fit in perfectly well when I do apply, and I've got plenty to offer in terms of longevity, advice and progression for everyone and I'm full of top top bantz like so there's that. But I feel like there's a massively missed opportunity while we have to slog through the shitstorm that is Pest Control to recruit some lost, committed players and absolutely dominate.

Brock

Good job @@Ben thats how we're going to gain more members right there! @@Miltz I will definitely be hitting you up next Saturday then if you're online!

Miltz

Good job @@Ben thats how we're going to gain more members right there! @@Miltz I will definitely be hitting you up next Saturday then if you're online!

Lets do it brother  :wub:

Brock

Hell yeah lol im about to do some farming runs and recruit XD

Gladias

@@Gladias

This is what I've been doing, I saw an 88 Zerker last night who's name started with 'P' I think it was 'Predjudice' or something along those lines. I asked him if he'd considered applying for Vengeance and he said "I am soon actually just getting the stats" so I told him to join ' V public' since he seems up our street and has almost all the stats to get his foot in the door and see what we're about and he did just that.

It took 1 minute of my time in mid boat on a mini-game most zerkers/tanks are doing who are EXACTLY what our clan needs and got someone aboard. Now whether he wants to come back or not is besides the point, people are a bit lost in terms of clanning if it's not Pures or Mains, and to know that we're not only going strong but are actively recruiting can only benefit vengeance.

Now I know I'm tossing about "Our clan" as if I'm actually a member, but I've got no doubt I'll fit in perfectly well when I do apply, and I've got plenty to offer in terms of longevity, advice and progression for everyone and I'm full of top top bantz like so there's that. But I feel like there's a massively missed opportunity while we have to slog through the shitstorm that is Pest Control to recruit some lost, committed players and absolutely dominate.

Yeah this is what we should all be doing. If I see zerker or a tank who has the requirements to join I wont hesitate In asking him to join v public or to go and check out our forums. It literally takes up maybe ~5 minutes of your time and you could potentially be the reason why we gain a solid member who attends all trips and is really motivated to get into clanning. It really is amazing though, how a lot of the time when you mention the word "Vengeance", they automatically know who we are. It means that what we're doing is working, I think its evidence enough that we have about 20 people who are currently going through the application process. Granted, it doesn't mean all of them will make it, but I can almost bet a significant portion of them will. I'm very excited for what the future holds for us.

Also just quickly, Ben it doesn't matter that that you're not apart of Vengeance per se, the amount of time you've spent in some of the posts you've made on these boards hasn't gone unnoticed. I consider you apart of the clan just as much as everyone else here, and I'm sure you're going to make a really good member when you do decide to apply.