Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Distracts

What's your preferred zerker attack level

boxxy

glad there's a thread about this on here, im currently making a new zerk so im fresh with options. gonna get 60 att, 85 str, 94 mage and see how i like it. ill probably keep 60 att for a while maybe even make to 99.

i have a maxe 60 att 1 def pure and some friends with 75 att either love it or wish they stayed 60; i assume its somewhat of the same thing w zerks. im keeping my pure 60 att forever for sure, so itd be good to have a zerk w a higher att lvl.

does anyone w 75 regret not keeping 60? does anyone have 99? if i ever got 70, i know id whip pk and just eventually get 75 and ultimately 99 if i played long enough.

i assume 99 att zerks dont fair too well in edge with dhers/mid lvl piety accs? but might be pretty good bridding at easts/chins, and deeper wild?

comments/opinions welcome :D

going for 99 as we speak

how do you like high att? what kind of pking do u mostly do? im guessing its not too useful in edgeville?

RobJr

60 is gay, 75 is life.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

75 because it basically gives you access to everything :)

Grabbin

glad there's a thread about this on here, im currently making a new zerk so im fresh with options. gonna get 60 att, 85 str, 94 mage and see how i like it. ill probably keep 60 att for a while maybe even make to 99.

i have a maxe 60 att 1 def pure and some friends with 75 att either love it or wish they stayed 60; i assume its somewhat of the same thing w zerks. im keeping my pure 60 att forever for sure, so itd be good to have a zerk w a higher att lvl.

does anyone w 75 regret not keeping 60? does anyone have 99? if i ever got 70, i know id whip pk and just eventually get 75 and ultimately 99 if i played long enough.

i assume 99 att zerks dont fair too well in edge with dhers/mid lvl piety accs? but might be pretty good bridding at easts/chins, and deeper wild?

comments/opinions welcome :D

going for 99 as we speak

how do you like high att? what kind of pking do u mostly do? im guessing its not too useful in edgeville?

In edgeville you'll only fight maxed tanks ~105 cmb /w 99 def  or meds with 75 att/def. It's not really fun tbh

Hempstead

Im 60 atm so i cant really say, but equipping an ags seems so tempting >.<

Iraq

75 because it basically gives you access to everything :)

Nah mate caught you saying you're going for 99 soon on ts :P

OP: I'm 75, I've always wanted to get 99 though so I might work on that after 99 range.

Also I find 46 def to be the best @@Scuffee

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Well I had a maxed Turmoil Zerker with 60 attack on RS2 but eventually gave it to my cousin to turn into his main with a Rapier. After that on OSRS I had myself a 60 attack Zerker that I turned into a Piety pure for a while. Honestly I'm all about progression. I love zerkers don't get me wrong but at the combat I was I felt like pures had a lot more HP and managed to AGS wipe me quickly, and I love the thought of going Sara Sword to an AGS with a Fury, nothing looks more badass than a flaming caped Viking with a massive two handed ornamental sword you look like something from legends!

All about that Fashionscape, and since I very rarely run two accounts at a time I end up using one account regardless of it's status as a main, that means slayer, bossing, skilling etc. and most of the time I'm not satisfied with 60 attack. Now that the dragon warhammer's out it's something to cap at when DDS gets boring since there are no Dragon claws.

The good thing about Vengeance is a lot of the pking is in multis and deep wildy where you're bridding so there's no harm at all in having 75 attack. If I was sticking to edgeville I'd keep 60 attack as long as I could stomach then move on to 75, it's just amazing and for anyone between 45-(65)-75 defence you'll have the advantage over them.

Again, if it was my secondary account I'd try and keep 60 attack for a while, only for efficiency but I would always take 75 if it became my permanent account. 

Miltz

Im going for 99 as it makes me more effective for clanning, which is all of the PK'ing I do anyway :)

Distracts

See my whole purpose of this account is for clanning, Edge gets old real quick but I love the look of a maxed zerk with 60 attack.