Sign in to follow this  
Ben

What's your favourite Anime?

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Got to assume some of us are game for a bit of Anime when we've got nothing to do.

I've watched over a thousand anime episodes in my life, loads of different ones and honestly my favourite has to be Sword Art Online.

It's set in an MMORPG and it's amazing all the terms they use that you'd use on Runescape, show's the different attitudes people have when they're locked in it and how it compares to them outside of the game.

And it gets me in the feels, wasn't fussy on the second series but the first series was hands down the best first series of any Anime I've ever watched.

What're yours?

Miltz

I've never been a big fan, and actually never want to start cause it'll take up even more of my time!! lol!

Ben
$ DONATOR $

@@Miltz

I know exactly what you mean, it's been ongoing since Dragonball Z though but it does take up a lot of time, good thing is a lot of Anime series now (Death note and BTOOOM!) are only a series or two long you could get them watched in 2 days and they're really good some are proper dark though, Death Note was brilliant they were going to make a proper film of it with Zac Effron as Light Yagami but I think it got scrapped.

It's hard for me to get my mates interested, I've got like 1 one of the lads who I talk to about it he loves it and he's a proper bloke nobody else will give Anime a go they reckon it's all nerdy Japanese cartoons, and let's be honest it sort of is but they're playing Runescape like it ain't no thang! There are some good ones like

Grabbin

The Simpsons hahaha

Nah I don't watch anime, the little time I spend in front of a tv I watch homeland - 2 hrs every week lol

Ronnnald
$ DONATOR $

SAO 1 & 2, Black Bullet, Naruto, One Piece, Charlotte, World Trigger, Erased, Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon, and Akame Ga Kill are all my Tops.

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

Honestly never been into anime :/

Caregan

Honestly never been into anime :/

slawa
$ DONATOR $

Naruto!
Tokio ghoul is amazing too.