Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ben

AdventureQuest/BattleOn, funny you should mention that...

Ben
$ DONATOR $

So I was having a browse and noticed the topic about AQ, and I thought oh look an opportunity to brag!

On AdventureQuest I was called Khannibal/BenCANNIBAL I made videos for years got loads of views beat records and became quite popular, I had a maxed Guardian, X guardian and two max level Adventurers, some of the best rares in the game and despite it being a small game was one of the biggest youtubers doing it, i'll post my channel from when I used to make videos!

https://www.youtube.com/user/benCANNIBAL

Have a look through at all the old videos, started 7 years ago! Mad how time flies.

Anyone remember Epicduel as well? Belter game!

Berserker

i've never played this game in my life, i will have a look at your youtube though, see what it's all about

Gladias

TIL AdventureQuest hahaha

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

I remember playing AdventureQuest, forgetting my login, and creating numerous more hahaha.

Was quite fun, although never played it to the extent you did. More as a thing to pass time. Might actually pop on their later just for fun if it's still running.

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Yeah there was a niche following started playing when I was like 13 loved theorycrafting builds and things like that and after a load of playing started noticing how high I was climbing. Didn't have enough of a following for everything to be beaten like on WoW or Runescape so I managed to do some game-first things.

I just saw someone mention it the other day and I was like "Ask me ask me!" :D

craig

i actually played this game quite a bit but i think i was too young to ever buy membership haha

Juan

Sweet