Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Tyy

Ballista review

Tyy

Veng Speeeed

Dunno what to make of it lol but hyped asf for mm2 overall !

Gladias

@@DigbThat Jav store though :S

Ronnnald
$ DONATOR $

Ballista = Ranged God Sword = OP af, it hits 60s

Adam The Cat

being a tank i am ok with this  (*_>*)

Ben
$ DONATOR $

I'm really looking forward to this, it's not going to be god sword tier though, it's a lot faster than I thought it would be. Ags hits about 35 more than the max we saw in this video and has no quest or skill requirements asides from att and str, also AGS doesn't require incredibly expensive ammunition. It's going to be a predominantly pvp weapon but I'm absolutely fine with that, but thinking it's op just because we saw the same damage a whip in max strength is frustrating to hear, other than blowpipe we don't really have a competitive in tune ranged weapon since the acb  doesn't increase max hit and has a fairly dire special hit. Good stuff though we'll have to see it on release before making a judgment it does add to the tank feel though. 

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

I wonder if you can stack a ballista hit with Magic Shortbow like an actual godsword, although the 2 and a bit seconds delay on the spec seems a bit underwhelming considering the combo eats people can do.

Polarisi888

I wonder if you can stack a ballista hit with Magic Shortbow like an actual godsword, although the 2 and a bit seconds delay on the spec seems a bit underwhelming considering the combo eats people can do.

It ahould be possible.

Iraq

Hope this weapons going to be competing with what's already available and not any tier lower. Tbh I'm not feeling it though

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

The special attack should've been faster instead of delaying the fok.

Other than that it looks sick tho. Reminds me of handcannon :)

Natte Poes

Looks awesome :o