Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Rolls

Runescape2016, discuss..

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

hSXhim6.png

Vincent

This community is fucked up. If u look at the fifa community its a world of difference. Everyone is nice there.

Best way of comparing look at twitch rs chats vs fifa chats.

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

That went from 0-100

Jamie

Bro just look at rs twitch chats compared to any other game lol shits fucking toxic. I usally hide public chat or just have it set to friends

NAYYLMAO

tell him to kill himself and put him on a raglist

tbh they should perm ban every stupid fuck who decides to beg for virtual money 

like fuck off you leeching parasite bastard and kys

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

idk about fifa, but when i used to get on the ultimate team forums it was pretty aweful as well.

I don't know what game I would say has a good one, gamers in general are just awful lols..

All i need is this clan's community:)

Ben
$ DONATOR $

Don't even worry about it they'll end up in PD anyway it's embarrassing. They're like the scum you see in day to day life, i'm always up for giving a little here and there to someone who looks like they need it but we aren't obliged to, me and my mate bought a homeless woman and her dog a weeks shopping and food for her dog a few weeks ago and I had 11 quid left after it for  a fortnight to myself.

After payday me and the lads went out for a bevvy and a homeless feller shouted "Give us some fucking money lad" I said "Sorry boss can't tonight till' I get change" with every intention of coming back in a bit and he went "Ah fuck off then you little gobshite" we just turned round and told him to fuck off, cheeky prick. Know what I mean, it's like begging is a profession these days rather than needing help when you're hard up and that's exactly how I feel about people begging on RS, taking advantage of other people's good natures.

Fuck them Rolls you're in Vengeance, they're not self sufficient and they're holding themselves back, nothing down for them.

Edited by Warriuh

Adam The Cat

my sides. i still blame the eoc

JakeIsTank

lol thats really aggressive.. someone had a bad day  :lol::kappa:

Veng Speeeed

Lmfao Jesus Christ don't think he was happy at all lol

Art Blakey

haha damn, the worst and most toxic community above all is the dota community.