Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Ruger LCP

Best method for NMZ?

Ruger LCP

I'm 79 def 88 range and 44 prayer. I don't have void, and low prayer so I'm told that using overheads in NMZ is terrible because it's not that afk and not much more than doing absorb pots and having tank gear. Can anyone tell me what's better. I know absorb pot you just sip absorb pots and sit there and if you good def it's cheaper and a little worse than using overheads.

Zewy
$ DONATOR $

If you use absorbs make sure you have rockcake and flick restore prayer to stay 1hp, so really its not that afk. But you also won't have to use prayer pots

Jamie

On my pure i used over heads. Should be able tp use it on your tank as well. Can wear full arma and blowpipe with arvas and holy sandals or you can do full god dhide with holy sandals either with a mitre head piece or god dhide coif. Also either use addy darts or mith and buy herb boxes so you can make your money back over time.

Shit internet coverage at work...

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I have never tried the absorp method since I found the ppot method good enough for me :D

Someone ells might have some more input about this tho.

Jamie

Oops double post. Fucking internet was going slow

Teacup

I can give you a walk through on the absorbs method next time your on ts mate?

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

I personally use the Prayer Method as easier and nothing to it. Just wearing some prayer bonus gear and chill.

I know you need a rock cake for the Absorb pot method, basically absorb pots soak the damage of what the monster would of hit you so if you use the rock cake to lower your hp to 1, the max a monster can hit you is 1 so only 1 point of absorb is uses instead of say 20.

Always use overloads over super ranging is about the only other tip I got for you mate!

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

Ppot method is more expensive but its life.

Veng Speeeed

Personally I'd say pray method is better all round ... More afk/easy and you can play a diff acc and make the money back for the pots that way or watch a movie or something

NAYYLMAO

slay it and become an overlord

Miltz

P Pot method all day long. Get void.. Your a tank you need it.

I'm having a hard time getting over the fact you don't have void?!