Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Psychedelic

[NMZ] Awesome Prayer Alerter with AHK

Miltz

You know AHK isn't legal, is this definitely not breaking the game rules? :)

Edited by Miltz

Psychedelic

It isn't against the rules. It comes down to personal opinion of each JMod

Mod Mark and Ash can be quoted saying AHK is acceptable and if youve been using it for a long time, you're probably not doing anything wrong.

They also said that although 1:1 is fine, AHK can be used for macroing and could result in a ban.

And on the note of this, this isn't interacting or clicking at all in the game, if you read through, you'd know. There is nothing against the rules

for making a timer program with a beep, that in no way connects, monitors, or interacts with a game. That's like saying a stopwatch with a sound on it

is also against the rules.

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

You could also program it to press ppot twice, once ppot is clicked 4 times to move onto the next one. But then you might aswell use a bot

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

It isn't against the rules. It comes down to personal opinion of each JMod

Mod Mark and Ash can be quoted saying AHK is acceptable and if youve been using it for a long time, you're probably not doing anything wrong.

They also said that although 1:1 is fine, AHK can be used for macroing and could result in a ban.

And on the note of this, this isn't interacting or clicking at all in the game, if you read through, you'd know. There is nothing against the rules

for making a timer program with a beep, that in no way connects, monitors, or interacts with a game. That's like saying a stopwatch with a sound on it

is also against the rules.

Using screen cords is against the rules eventho its 1:1

Ahk all comes down to common sense wether its allowed or not.

Veng Speeeed

Looks very useful... Maybe someone should do a ahk guide k. How to setup etc in detail! Would be so good

Caregan

Could this be used with absorbs and overloads? Like, it makes a sound near the end of the overload instead of needing to drink a prayer pot?

Psychedelic

Could this be used with absorbs and overloads? Like, it makes a sound near the end of the overload instead of needing to drink a prayer pot?

Yes of course, I could make it for you, or you could easily just set it for a 5 minute interval instead of 3 minutes and 40 seconds.

Caregan

Yes of course, I could make it for you, or you could easily just set it for a 5 minute interval instead of 3 minutes and 40 seconds.

Just change the miliseconds to whatever 5 minutes is, correct?

Psychedelic

Yes, and you can add multiple timers, and record a sound file that says like "Overload" or "Asborption" and have both alerts in one script.

Caregan

Yes, and you can add multiple timers, and record a sound file that says like "Overload" or "Asborption" and have both alerts in one script.

Now you're getting a bit out of my knowledge.... i don't know how long i takes for 1000 absorbs to go down. It's different when you got diff amount of things hitting you obviously. But yeah. I think I'll just change the miliseconds unless there is something else i need to do?

Brock

Damn lol I wish I wouldve known this before I maxed -__-