Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Basil

Adressing postcount "spamming"

Basil
$ DONATOR $

After our demotions/promotions iv'e noticed people are spamming no related replies to active topics. This is not the way to increase your postcount. If you can't be asked mixing with the our amazing community on the forums (which i strongly advice you do) then please restrain the postcount spamming to topics designed to do so ( number game f.a)

Im not gonne adress people on it in pm (you know who you are), but consider this your first warning. Not following the rules will result in a strike/ban.

Edited by under constr

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

If i see people purposely spamming shit (outside of forum games) ill just get their post count reset. As well as a strike/ban

@@under constr, thoughts?

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

If i see people purposely spamming shit (outside of forum games) ill just get their post count reset. As well as a strike/ban

Sounds perfect. The people spamming are not caring about the community the way they should be and will get striked. Good topic @@under constr

They dunt want me swinging with ze HAMMOR

O3DHIA5.gif

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

That Thor GIF  :lol:  :lol:

But yeah I agree, not much to ask for our members to get involved with the community on the forums. 

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

That Thor GIF  :lol:  :lol:

But yeah I agree, not much to ask for our members to get involved with the community on the forums. 

What she said.

Basil
$ DONATOR $

Post count reset back to 50 would have my vote, along with the strike/ban.

Miltz

Complete agree I hate seeing 'k' on forum posts or 'cool' -.-

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

Post count reset back to 50 would have my vote, along with the strike/ban.
Reset to 0

Ronnnald
$ DONATOR $

This is how people have been increasing post count.

Iraq

Or people who just type "lol" to something not even remotely funny.

Caregan

Or people who just type "lol" to something not even remotely funny.

!!!! That happened a lot on intros which accounted for 80% of the spam I had on the new content. New people would join and intros from a month ago after the person has been accepted are still alive and the person is still being welcomed. Got quite frustrating but I've since fixed the problem with the intros. Now 20% of spam is just from people who haven't been on in a few days, which is totally fine by me