Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Psychedelic

Trying to get a firecape.

Psychedelic

I've gotten probably ~120ish firecapes, because im usually at my san diego place, but since ive stayed in oregon for the past few months when ive been playing, ive tried but due to the 3 second latency issue, it's impossible between disconnects and lag spikes on my shitty satellite internet connection that i have up here in the mountains.

Any do capes here? I apologize if this is against the rules, i assume it isn't, but if it is, i apologize.

I of course would be willing to pay. 

Look forward to being in veng, as it seems better than any zerker clan i've been involved with in the past.

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

I could do it for you, but you can also hit up @@Sybren hes pro caper

Ballo

I've gotten probably ~120ish firecapes, because im usually at my san diego place, but since ive stayed in oregon for the past few months when ive been playing, ive tried but due to the 3 second latency issue, it's impossible between disconnects and lag spikes on my shitty satellite internet connection that i have up here in the mountains.

Any do capes here? I apologize if this is against the rules, i assume it isn't, but if it is, i apologize.

I of course would be willing to pay. 

Look forward to being in veng, as it seems better than any zerker clan i've been involved with in the past.

I'd ask Sybren

Psychedelic

Interested in both options. I have good gear for it, and would appreciate someone willing to do it for me. Ill try to get in contact with him, if not and youre confident, you can do it.

Brock

Yeah man, I feel you on the shitty net -__-

Berserker

I have the same thing since i moved house, it sucks.. @@Sybren is probably your best bet, great guy and experienced caper

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

Theres a lot of people that are able to cape. I can, if you become a member of the clan and can get to wave 50. Ill finish the caves for you :)

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Theres a lot of people that are able to cape. I can, if you become a member of the clan and can get to wave 50. Ill finish the caves for you :)

Rolls is your best bet if you want to do it for free and can get to wave 50^.

I've done over a 100 Fire Capes myself in OSRS.

I ask 5M for accounts with 90+ range and 80+ hp.

Since I'm guessing this is for your account called 'wrote murder', I'd have to request an addition of 2M, making it 7M in total.

Just let me know if you're still interested. There's a high chance that there's other people who are cheaper than me!

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

Since I'm guessing this is for your account called 'wrote murder', I'd have to request an addition of 2M, making it 7M in total.

Just let me know if you're still interested. There's a high chance that there's other people who are cheaper than me!

Id let this man do it, 100%..

NAYYLMAO

i do em but if ur acc isnt good no thanks

Psychedelic

I'm very interested, 7m sounds fair. Consider it done.