Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Veng Speeeed

Next step for my pure..

Veng Speeeed

So.. i have a 1 def pure i have been training on the side as well as my zerk, i have been thinking of making it a void ranger for BH only recently but just wanted to know what you guys thought i should do with it?

Like should i keep it 1 def and get 99 str? if so 60 attack or 75 attack? or make it a voider for bh ? 

Current stats are - 

60 attack

66 str

1 def

99 range

94 magic

52 pray

88 hp

Edited by Speeeeed

Dale

stay 60 att 1 def 52 pray

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

So.. i have a 1 def pure i have been training on the side as well as my zerk, i have been thinking of making it a void ranger for BH only recently but just wanted to know what you guys thought i should do with it?

Like should i keep it 1 def and get 99 str? if so 60 attack or 75 attack? or make it a voider for bh ? 

Current stats are - 

60 attack

66 str

1 def

99 range

94 magic

52 pray

88 hp

It's completely up to you buddy.

Personally I'd keep it as 1def.

You've already gon this far with your current stats. It's a lot easier to train up a new account with 40def but then again.. time = money

Up to you bud :)

Veng Speeeed

yeah true!  one thing that was making me hesitate going voider on it too was the fact its such close cmb to my zerk anyway lol so abit pointless i guess. cheers lads :D

Miltz

Keep that acc 1 def but make a range tank.

Master race. @ will tell you.

EDIT: That reminds me, Calvin read your PM's.

Berserker

stay 60 att 1 def 52 pray

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Dont ruin the pure, create a new account with 42/42/42 26pray voider instead, easy training and easy tier farming.

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

Should've went voider with 50 att now I say you get 99att/99str/39def/99pray and join some failed pure clan :P

Veng Speeeed

Should've went voider with 50 att now I say you get 99att/99str/39def/99pray and join some failed pure clan :P

i could max it and join pd lloololololol

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

Best thing to do is get 85+ str with 60 attack to have fun with that first. Then when or if you get bored of it you can go 75 :) Goodluck!!

Heath

60 att 99 str