Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Iraq

Hit 200 Zulrah kc :D

Iraq

Loot from 200 kc, sold about 2-3m worth of stuff before to buy more supplies. Safe to say 30m profit at least? 

Didn't include the magic seeds, forgot! I use them for farming had about 9-10 of those too 

BLelPHo.png

Edited by Iraq

Connah

dang nice man!

Veng Speeeed

nice man  ;)  Starting a 300 or 500 zulrah loot tab in the next few days also so ill post mine on when its done! you carrying on or stopping at 200?

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

That's really nice loot tab for 200 kills. You've been lucky on them fangs man! 

Miltz

Shit! Nice man!

I'm planning to do exactly this as soon as I get my first kill on the lil fucker.

Vincent

nice man i'm grinding zulrah too atm, still 265 kills without item :(

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

Nice loot man, not really tempted to go to zulrah myself atm with teles being nearly 30k. So I'll get 76 agility+slayer rings and maybe even lumbridhe elite first. For max profit

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

Niiiice mate

Iraq

Nice loot man, not really tempted to go to zulrah myself atm with teles being nearly 30k. So I'll get 76 agility+slayer rings and maybe even lumbridhe elite first. For max profit

Yep teles are expensive af! I bought about 400 teles a long time back when they were less than 1k each, tried killing zulrah killed it once then failed like 10 times and quit osrs all together lool. Came back and teles went up heaps!! 

You can always make good profit if you kill it at least twice per tele. I do 2-3 kills per scroll. 

Shit! Nice man!

I'm planning to do exactly this as soon as I get my first kill on the lil fucker.

Haha yeh bro my first kill was pure luck, I'll link you a pic I used for the first 50-100 kc. After a while you kinda memorise the pattern without needing to look. 

https://i.imgur.com/n7Bhq8t.png

Hit me up on ts/in game if you need some advice! I figured out a lot of helpful things on my own that guides never told me. Like in between phases you have about 1-2 ticks where you can't attack zulrah so it's a great time to heal up so you can maximise dps!

NAYYLMAO

gz share i tbed

Iraq

gz share i tbed

Nayy everyone picks on you on TS, sooooo I'm going to politely say nope.