Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
imatreehugga

OSBuddy PRO Item Overlay list

imatreehugga

What do you guys think of this list? Anything to modify?

Highlight list:

Ecumenical key, Torstol seed, Loop half of key, Tooth half of key, Kraken*, Abyssal whip, Armadyl*, Bandos*, Zamorak Hilt, Zamorakian spear, Zamorakian hasta, Saradomin sword, Saradomin hilt, Clue scroll (hard), Clue scroll (elite), Dark bow, Draconic visage, Dragon boots, Occult necklace, Smoke battlestaff, Granite maul, Mystic*, Dragon platelegs, Dragon plateskirt, Brine sabre, Berserker ring, Seers ring, Archers ring, Warrior ring, Dragon axe, Seercull, Mud battlestaff, Zamorakian spear, Steam battlestaff, Staff of the dead, Uncharged trident, Trident of the seas (full), Dragon chainbody, Champion scroll, Dragon pickaxe, Ring of the gods, Jar of dirt, Tyrannical ring, Treasonous ring, Odium*, Malediction*, Ranger boots, Guthans*, Karils*, Veracs*, Amulet of fury, Black mask, Black mask (10), Dragon full helm, Dragon med helm, Shield left half, Dragon spear, Rune defender, Long bone, Curved bone, Snapdragon seed, Ranarr seed, Rune chainbody, Rune full helm

Filter list:

Bones, Wyvern bones, Antipoison*, Leather*, Granite*, Sandstone*, Guam leaf, Marrentill, Tarromin, Defence potion*, Attack potion*, Big bones, Steel*, Broad bolts, Cactus seed, Belladonna seed, Poison ivy seed, Suqah tooth, Suqah hide, Salmon, Seaweed, Mithril*, Pirate boots, Pottery*, Stone*, Bronze*, Dagannoth bones, Dagannoth hide, Caviar, Roe, Tinderbox, Bucket, Weeds, Lava scale, Spinach roll, Black dragonhide, Lava dragon bones, Willow*, Gold ring, Plant pot, Burnt bones, Fire rune, Teak logs, Leaping*, Water rune, Air rune, Feather, Earth rune, Ashes, Dragon bones, Iron*, Black*, Herb, Vial, Coins, Curry, Kebab, Beer, Uncut sapphire

Miltz

Looks like its got everything mate.

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

Seems good, although i don't use those lists tbh.

Connah

^ this 

Digb
$ DONATOR $

very nice 

imatreehugga

You just control + click on an item you don't want to see?

Esca

very nice 

Warriuh
$ DONATOR $

I just delete things as I went that I don't want to see, if you press CTRL then click the box that appears next to the item names you can toggle them that way, incase that helps anyone  :)

Tyy

Putting in "Karils" for example doesn't highlight all Karils items you have to type each one out individually.

Faugheen

Lists are fucking annoying man. 

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

You just control + click on an item you don't want to see?

I know how to, I just think it makes the game look even more ugly when you've got Ravey text everywhere lol