Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Stinkysteve_

Application questions

Stinkysteve_

So I did my 10th post today (All of which had some substance to them) and was wondering something and would like the input of a leader or a higher rank.

I was thinking about doing my actual application tonight, but I was thinking that since I am in exams currently (final year of university, law school next year so grades are very important to me) I will not be able to play much in the following week and a half-two weeks. That being said, I know after the application is submitted we have two weeks to complete the requirements. The only requirement I have left is b gloves (currently have mithril), but I honestly don't think I will have the time to go from mithril to barrows within the next two weeks.

Soooooo now that you know the situation, do you guys think I should wait to submit the actual application until I am done school for the year? Or should I attempt to get the b gloves in the very limited spare time that I will have during my exam period?

Esca

really depends on if you think you can be active and get it done man, just do what you think you can do bro

Stinkysteve_

Would I still be allowed to reapply if I tried, but couldn't get them within the next two weeks?

Tyy

I'd wait until you finish your exams, just focus on that for now.

We'll be here when you're ready.

Stinkysteve_

Ok Tyy, thanks. I will stay active on the forums in the meantime.

Heath

Focus on irl

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Ok Tyy, thanks. I will stay active on the forums in the meantime.

Exactly, that sounds like a good plan. The sooner you sort out irl issues the more active you can be in this lovely game :D

Activity on our forums is one of the main keys to be a prime member of the clan.

Miltz

I'd wait until you finish your exams, just focus on that for now.

We'll be here when you're ready.