Gonna

Road to hybridding pure from scratch

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Updated day 5! 50% Questing completed!

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

Nice man keep it up, making a baby pure myself aswell atm making a build that requires at little questing as posible. Currently working on

70 att

60 str

Lost city

Death plateu

Horror from the deep

Ardy cloak 1

Basil
$ DONATOR $

There is a flaw in your questing, doesnt have d slayer and fermy trials...... ;)

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Nice man keep it up, making a baby pure myself aswell atm making a build that requires at little questing as posible. Currently working on

70 att

60 str

Lost city

Death plateu

Horror from the deep

Ardy cloak 1

Thought it was a sotd pure until i saw the 60str, what're you making? :P

There is a flaw in your questing, doesnt have d slayer and fermy trials...... ;)

2 much work :(

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

70 att

60 str

Lost city

Death plateu

Horror from the deep

Ardy cloak 1

Low level 1 def 1 prayer whip/dds pure

Will start pking ss/gmaul

70 att

60 str

Lost city

Death plateu

Horror from the deep

Ardy cloak 1

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

70 att

60 str

Lost city

Death plateu

Horror from the deep

Ardy cloak 1

Not bad at all, whip gonna tear pures a new one. Thinking of making another sotd pure to roam around in pvp worlds, had one before but 75 att with 30str is so aidssssssss

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

70 att

60 str

Lost city

Death plateu

Horror from the deep

Ardy cloak 1

Not bad at all, whip gonna tear pures a new one. Thinking of making another sotd pure to roam around in pvp worlds, had one before but 75 att with 30str is so aidssssssss

no one wants to fight sotd pures they most of the time dont risk at all and its soo op with those 57 stacks

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

70 att

60 str

Lost city

Death plateu

Horror from the deep

Ardy cloak 1

no one wants to fight sotd pures they most of the time dont risk at all and its soo op with those 57 stacks

Yeah, i used to pk in bh with my sotd pure, get like 3 fights outta 10 targs. I just plan on going around 325/337 with it pking random plebs

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

70 att

60 str

Lost city

Death plateu

Horror from the deep

Ardy cloak 1

Yeah, i used to pk in bh with my sotd pure, get like 3 fights outta 10 targs. I just plan on going around 325/337 with it pking random plebs

cant skull on sotd pures, kinda need +1 worlds for them to be effective

Tommy
$ DONATOR $

Glad to see all the gains your making!

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

70 att

60 str

Lost city

Death plateu

Horror from the deep

Ardy cloak 1

cant skull on sotd pures, kinda need +1 worlds for them to be effective

I know that, its only 9m lol. Would be sick if i find risk fighters low on food, tb & kill them.

Glad to see all the gains your making!

yeeeeee