Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Simply Own3d

Cheating the game with "legit" AHK scripts

Simply Own3d

The current situation is, that the Mods don't give a clear answer on whether AHK or anything that does the same is legal or not. They just say: "It might get you banned", but apparently not always. The "1-input-1-output"-rule is not official, but it seems that using the 1:1-rule and only relative mouse movements keeps you relatively safe.

Now, it's possible to actually get quite creative with AHK. Here some of the scripts I've seen, or made myself:

Cooking Karambwan

Karambwan cooking only takes 1 tick (in opposite to other foods that take 3 at fastest, if you 3-tick cook them). By clicking Karambwan -> Fire -> "Cook one" and repeat, you can cook a Karambwan every game tick. Only possible with AHK because of extreme mouse speeds, also it will give your hand cancer. Still, up to 900k cooking XP/h. Also, it really depends on your ping. My personal best was 400k XP/h (by hand though).

Cleaning herbs

I read about this one on Reddit, but I can easily vouch that this is actually possible, because I had an AHK script similar to this a longer while ago. Basically, cleaning herbs with AHK can yield up to 300-400k XP/h, even with decent profit.

Downsides: Hand cancer, GE limits and price fluctuation of herbs.

Fletching darts

Similar to cleaning herbs, but a much simpler script. XP-Rates go up to 3M XP/h, I even remember there being a video from Zezima (the real one) doing it on OSRS. Downsides: Hand cancer, GE limits, very expensive.

Vengeance

This one is not skill related, but it's extremely overpowered in PvP. Basically, you make an AHK script so that if you press a series of keys, your character will veng (can be done with 5 keys if you want to have your mouse position reset). Can pull the most extreme and unexpected kills, I don't even like to use it because it feels like cheating. But I just wanted to test if it's possible.

I wouldn't encourage anyone to actually abuse / use AHK scripts that could be considered unfair, I just liked to test, what would be theoretically possible with this. Post if you have any other ideas. Will update if I come up with more :)

Gonna
$ DONATOR $

Heath

Nty

Simply Own3d

Even if you don't wanna do it, it's still interesting to see how much you can bend a rule like this.

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

The current situation is, that the Mods don't give a clear answer on whether AHK or anything that does the same is legal or not. They just say: "It might get you banned", but apparently not always. The "1-input-1-output"-rule is not official, but it seems that using the 1:1-rule and only relative mouse movements keeps you relatively safe.

Now, it's possible to actually get quite creative with AHK. Here some of the scripts I've seen, or made myself:

Cooking Karambwan

Karambwan cooking only takes 1 tick (in opposite to other foods that take 3 at fastest, if you 3-tick cook them). By clicking Karambwan -> Fire -> "Cook one" and repeat, you can cook a Karambwan every game tick. Only possible with AHK because of extreme mouse speeds, also it will give your hand cancer. Still, up to 900k cooking XP/h. Also, it really depends on your ping. My personal best was 400k XP/h (by hand though).

Cleaning herbs

I read about this one on Reddit, but I can easily vouch that this is actually possible, because I had an AHK script similar to this a longer while ago. Basically, cleaning herbs with AHK can yield up to 300-400k XP/h, even with decent profit.

Downsides: Hand cancer, GE limits and price fluctuation of herbs.

Fletching darts

Similar to cleaning herbs, but a much simpler script. XP-Rates go up to 3M XP/h, I even remember there being a video from Zezima (the real one) doing it on OSRS. Downsides: Hand cancer, GE limits, very expensive.

Vengeance

This one is not skill related, but it's extremely overpowered in PvP. Basically, you make an AHK script so that if you press a series of keys, your character will veng (can be done with 5 keys if you want to have your mouse position reset). Can pull the most extreme and unexpected kills, I don't even like to use it because it feels like cheating. But I just wanted to test if it's possible.

I wouldn't encourage anyone to actually abuse / use AHK scripts that could be considered unfair, I just liked to test, what would be theoretically possible with this. Post if you have any other ideas. Will update if I come up with more :)

you know having a set screen cord is not legit right? you can get banned for having a pre set screen cord for instance for veng

Simply Own3d

Yeah, but you can still do it with relative coordinates. You can chose coordinates relative to a "Fixed" spot you made, for example the middle of the screen. Then, all you have to do is manually move your mouse to that specific location and spam your keys. It's of course not perfect, but it can be a benefit. And that way it fits the rules.

FaladorMafia

People like trancemusic have publicly done this with no recourse so I think you are good. Im pretty damn sure he doesnt even use 1:1 because some of the shit he does is insane. I do use simple ones like dropping scripts to make the 60 mining grind a bit easier. 

steak addict

very interesting