Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

I Fap Nakeey

Motocross/Skiing

I Fap Nakeey

I was wondering if anyone in here dirt bikes or rides ATV's ? I own a YZ 450 F 2008. I was wondering if any of you ride and own a bike/ATV as well? 

Also regarding the skiing, I've been skiing for almost my entire life (since 16 months of age) to be exact. I've done several out west trips to Aspen, Snowmass, Steamboat, Vail and beaver creek. I'm also big into back country skiing. I own a pair of twin tip ski's made by a company called Liberty. They're extra lightweight and made out of bamboo. I was wondering if anyone else ski's and what your set up is? 

iPars

Been skiing a few times, would like to go more but pretty difficult as i live in london :P

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

I've actually never tried any of them :( must've missed something epic in my life :/

Esca

Yeah I got a quad and a dirt bike, been snowboarding/skiing a few times when I was younger but haven't in a long time

Brock

I went snowboarding once.. it hurt lmao! Id love to learn to ride a dirt bike.

Tommy
$ DONATOR $

Snowboard bro!

Haw

yes i got you bro i got a Ktm 125 she my pride and joy

Edited by Haw