Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
RangeGretzky

what kind of music

RangeGretzky

Ya so what kind of music does everyone listen to pretty sure I like Rap music the best LOL 

Caregan

Rap is crap, the majority of it anyways. country is mostly my favorite.. uh.. some of the newer songs that are coming out i enjoy. idk. i like lots of stuff, but not a lot of genres as a whole. but yeah country is the genre i like the most, it isn't talking about drugs and partying, don't care for music like that. just me though 

Haw

Ya so what kind of music does everyone listen to pretty sure I like Rap music the best LOL 

enjoy 

Far Easts

i like pretty much everything, Edm-trance is my favorite, also like metal, and alternative rock,i got a soft spot for frank sinatra, dean martin ,etc... being Italian thats kinda a given loll..rap is meh to me i like when they rap about real shit and not disgracing women, being a Hardcore Italian we dont like much of that stuff, rappers dont trap,there money from music, nothing "hard" about them, people in the real underground real gangsters dont talk or get fucked up all the time because it is more of a risk of getting caught up/wacked etc... , OMERTA to death. Though if i have to choose a favorite rapper it would be immortal technique. he raps alot of real world stuff i can respect that, no talent in rapping nigga with nigga or trigga or swisher i like raps with stories... i used to like rap and also work for sodmg who i ran by soulja boy got vids n shit chillin with him and much more i dropped all that because its not who i am, quite frankly got tired of all the disrespect within the rap community, not to huge on country but my favorite country artist forsure is gary allen.

NAYYLMAO

Rap is crap, the majority of it anyways. country is mostly my favorite.. uh.. some of the newer songs that are coming out i enjoy. idk. i like lots of stuff, but not a lot of genres as a whole. but yeah country is the genre i like the most, it isn't talking about drugs and partying, don't care for music like that. just me though 

This is wrong on so many levels. I agree that a lot of the newer rap is shit, but that's why you got to find the diamonds in the dirt

As for music, i've began listening to grime and drum n bass(not the skrillex dubstep shit, but actual drum n bass).

Caregan

This is wrong on so many levels. I agree that a lot of the newer rap is shit, but that's why you got to find the diamonds in the dirt

As for music, i've began listening to grime and drum n bass(not the skrillex dubstep shit, but actual drum n bass).

My opinion can't be wrong on so many levels if it is an opinion

NAYYLMAO

My opinion can't be wrong on so many levels if it is an opinion

an opinion is an opinion, yes.

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

hardstyle, trace, dance, techno, deep house, house, trop house, reggae and hiphop/rap