Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Jeraziah

lets not allow immature kids in the cc....

Jeraziah

Here's the back story.

Was snipping a streamer pking in singles few days ago. A fan boy of that streamer started flamming because he didnt accept the fact that his beloved favorite streamer could die in the wildy.

He then called me out to fight him 1v1 staff risk. I accepted, moved to the location he chose and waited for a good 10 minutes.

He logged in, saw my name, then logged out.

Basicly he chicken out.

Today, Spencer was streaming briding at edge. That same fan boy was watching him and chatted in the stream with spencer. I recognized his name and decided to confront him about the fact that he dodged the 1v1 he asked for after flamming for a good 10-15minutes.

He finaly decided to fight me, I was like.... NO PRABLEM.

3-0 him, he flammed, then logged.

Tonight, he actualy joined the cc, saying he was looking for a clan.

Told him kindly to look for another clan, as I believe this thread itself is a good motivation to not accept him in the clan.

Here's what I got as an answer: https://gyazo.com/2fd05210a0b051d9531950142db934b1

Lets not allow spastics like him, we already have Ty and thats enough...

TL;DR : Kid flames, get smacked, flames again, then ask to join cc... WTF

NAYYLMAO

hit up @@Sybren and get him blacklisted

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

@ thanks for sharing this information with us.

All tho, looking at our clan rules; seeing as this is a personal issue and people simply can't come a long with everyone in the same clan, I'm willing to give him at least one chance.

But if he breaks one of our rules he's getting kicked out of the clan.

1. NO Flaming or Flame baiting.

NEVER flame a fellow clan member or a player from another clan. You shouldn't respond to the flame or flame bait(s) but rather ignore and collect evidence (pictures, videos ect.) and present it to the ranks. Action will be taken accordingly.

2. NO Ignoring instructions.
- You are to listen to the higher ranks and do what is asked of you within reason. If you refuse to do so you may be kicked from the trip and/or booted depending on the velocity of you actions.

3. NO Disrespecting a clan member.
- You should NEVER disrespect a fellow clan member from Vengeance (this includes being Racist/Trolling and Flaming). Treat everyone equally and treat everyone how you would want to be treated.

4. NO Unethical behavior.
- You are NOT to hack, scam, lie or report (even if you are joking) your fellow Vengeance members. This rule extends to the forums, Teamspeak and also while in-game playing Runescape.

5. NO Unpreparedness.
- We want you to become an organized member of Vengeance, This means you keep up to date with Vengeance and its upcoming events. Don't turn up to a PK Trip/Prep/ Mini War without the right gear and/or supplies.

6. NO Drama Within Vengeance.

- This goes along with no disrespecting your fellow members, but at some points disputes are unavoidable. You're never to let your personal disputes cause drama within our clan. If you have a dispute with a fellow member you keep that dispute mature with no disrespectful attitude, especially publicly. Keep it private, and keep it mature.
Edited by Sybren

Void Tank
$ DONATOR $

toxicity will always result in immature members so in the end they will leave anyway/be kicked

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

Kids will be kids :/

Tyy

He has flamed in CC multiple times, next time will be a ban.

Haw

Kids will be kids :/

^  true lel 

Im No Zerk

im a noob to this clan.. but flaming isnt fun.

diamond d

Miesty, I agree with you 100%. I don't mind their age, as long as they're not immature,annoying,rude or hateful to other clan mates. I would like to enjoy a friendly trustworthy clan without any kind of frustration.