Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sybren

Calling out WS

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Apparently some WS kids with anger issues raided our ts last night (LOL like that's going to help them :P). This proves how vulnerable and weak they are because of us. We've only opened for 2 weeks now and we nearly closed their clan already without even trying.

@WS RANKS There's not a single day we don't go out pking and after clearing you multiple times before we haven't seen you pussies anywhere in wildy besides fishing shrimps in Lumbridge. You know where to find us. My members are eagerly waiting to destroy every single one of you. Wildy is ours, the Lumbridge Swamp is yours.

@ MEMBERS here's the current Wall of Shame:

• Za Abaza (89 cb - rune pure)
  • Dredwingsftw (112 cb - some shit main)
  • Alisson I (60 cb - have no fking idea what this account is suppose to be)
  • Tenor G (104 cb - another failed main)
  • Wtf Guru (97 cb - in the wrong clan)

UuA4AU2.png

xHEhu0O.png

SWcBjlN.png

ahwHWcH.png

Edited by Sybren

NAYYLMAO

@@Sybren you should begin blacklisting WS members from veng unless they scout til their pathetic downfall l0l

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

@@Sybren you should begin blacklisting WS members from veng unless they scout til their pathetic downfall l0l

Already did bud :D

Quick Prayer
$ DONATOR $

Lmao the only 5 people from their clan that were online. Their chat must have been dead and they got bored. It's okay, proof is in the numbers. We had 50 in our cc yesterday before peak time while they had 16.... Lmao they are a bunch of wannabes. Everyone better be on for the officials this weekend because men, WE ARE GOING FUCKING HUNTING!

Isaac

LOL bad kids are bad

Edited by stams

Haw

LOL bad kids are bad

They never gonna be good lols

XI™
$ DONATOR $

Wait im confused whats a ws?

Far Easts

WS= 1bangs we clear WS everyday, what kinda clan has everything pures to mains? a shit one thats what... i do kinda feel bad for these  kids since they are all mentally challenged. And for them to think they can ever compete with any clan proves my point, let alone the #1 Rune pure and tank clan #vengeance,  Its seriously not even a challenge clearing these kids, its kinda annoying how easy it is! i play this game to compete not to run a train on a bunch of noobs that wear combat braces and never should have left goblins in lumby, word of advise for WS is - train - learn to not pull shit members- and stop mass recruit noobs, WE #VENGEANCE would like a challange at some point.... 

NAYYLMAO

Wait im confused whats a ws?

A wreckless spastic.

Heath

a what

Heath

whats a WS