Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
XI™

Favorite account you have ever created!?!

XI™
$ DONATOR $
I do this every once in awhile to see if i can find a cool account build i havent

seen so post up if u want to.

Heres mine handcannon pure probably the funnest pking account i have owned

other than a 60 attack 75 def build and a reset acc with 313qps.

110129142229z.png

And my 45 defence reset zerker with full task gear/goliath gloves/maxed qps.

resetaccnewstats.png

Esca

my maxed zerker on rs3 esc4 definitely, spent a lot of time building that acc

Evan

Pre eoc 2.2k total zerker was my pride and joy

Also, lvl 95 with Turm, SoA, max str and like 93 str. Was speccing 45s at lvl 95 was pretty cool. Summer 2k12 pked 100+ claws, 20+ ags, tons of b rings, d bows and more. Rushers couldn't tank storm at all.

Even tho that account made bank, my zerk was still the most fun ive had.

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

Tbh this account 'Rolls' as 20-30def has been the most FUN build. Im hoping 45 defence transition betters that though :D

XI™
$ DONATOR $

my maxed zerker on rs3 esc4 definitely, spent a lot of time building that acc

Always an amazing feeling having a maxed zerk.

Pre eoc 2.2k total zerker was my pride and joy

Also, lvl 95 with Turm, SoA, max str and like 93 str. Was speccing 45s at lvl 95 was pretty cool. Summer 2k12 pked 100+ claws, 20+ ags, tons of b rings, d bows and more. Rushers couldn't tank storm at all.

Even tho that account made bank, my zerk was still the most fun ive had.

Yeah my reset account/zerk had goliaths/soa and everything with 45 defence and it pissed people off :'-D

Was an amazing account for anti rushing

Tbh this account 'Rolls' as 20-30def has been the most FUN build. Im hoping 45 defence transition betters that though :D

I defiantly believe the gear difference between 20-45 will be a fun addition man

Quick Prayer
$ DONATOR $

I had a 60 attack Piety pure before I turned it into a main a few years ago. Hands down my favorite account. I was specing 40s with dds at 93 str and 95 combat. Was thinking about turning my rune pure into one, but decided against it.

Haw

probs my obby mauler before i was zerkaaaaa they hella fun if maxed

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Out of all the builds I've tried (and trust me, I've tried all of them :P) I liked my AGILE PURE/PKER the most because of its low combat and untradeble hybrid gear :D

The build also had access to vengeance, b gloves, handcannon, etc... Not turmoil since it was 11-13 pray or something :)

Tyy

My favorite build ever was actually my buddies account that I spent a lot of time pking on.

He was a max main that got a rollback to 10 in all stats but had slayer helm, all chaotics, turmoil, AND bgloves with 10 defence.

Aerial

10Hp 99Range D bower SW Prod lol

XI™
$ DONATOR $

My favorite build ever was actually my buddies account that I spent a lot of time pking on.

He was a max main that got a rollback to 10 in all stats but had slayer helm, all chaotics, turmoil, AND bgloves with 10 defence.

Thats the way my account was before i turned it zerk needed to go zerk for the combat levels to get goliath gloves sooner :)