Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
Tyy

Vengeance Launch Competition!

Tyy

My friends, we are off to a great start with this clan and it's only going to get bigger and better.

I've been brainstorming a bit on how we can do even more recruiting of the players who weren't lucky enough to hear about us by word of mouth yet. I've been personally running around in BH telling people to join the cc but it's a lot of work for minimal results.

I want to hear your ideas on how we can continue to grow and get more members to make this awesome community grow to its full potential.

Alas! I propose a friendly competition.

Starting Monday, Feb 29 to Sunday, March 6th.. anyone who is recruited by you, AND posts your name as a referral on their application to the clan AND is accepted, will grant you 1 point. Anyone that comes to the clan by the person you recruit gives you another half a point.

At the end of the competition I personally, out of my own pocket, will play 10M to first place, 2500k to second place, and 1000k to third.

If you need money this is a really easy way to make some quick cash for that level up you need. The rule of the competition is 1 points is equal to 1M, capping at 10M, or 10 points. I don't encourage you to stop at 10 if you make it that far.

In order to partake in this competition, YOU MUST BE APART OF THE CLAN.

To make this fair for our transitioners- this week you are allowed to apply to Vengeance as a full member WITHOUT barrows gloves.

This doesn't mean you can just slack now, as we will do a gear check shortly following the competition. (approximately 2 weeks)

To those who are far from joining the clan, I will not disregard you in this as well.

For each member you recruit, you will also receive a point.

Each point in this category are worth 100K.

Winner takes the prize with a 1000k cap.

Good luck!

Any questions, ask below. 

No spam on this post.

Edited by Tyy

Tyy

Reserved for points.

Quick Prayer: 1

SpockYouOut(1)

Birdman: 3

H Y E N A (1)

3amf (1)

Pronounced (1)

Top Rank: 2

Russell75620 (1)

Andy Rojas (1)

Berserk Pure: 1

Turbulent (1)

Imua: 1

Lanee (1)

Under Constr: 1

Imatreehugga (1)

Edited by Tyy

Duelist
$ DONATOR $

So when you say that you'll be a little lenient on who can join the clan for now (cough maybe me cough), you still want us to invite qualified members correct? We shouldn't be going out and recruiting potential level 40 zerkers right?

Tyy

So when you say that you'll be a little lenient on who can join the clan for now (cough maybe me cough), you still want us to invite qualified members correct? We shouldn't be going out and recruiting potential level 40 zerkers right?

Good question! Although I'm allowing people now to apply under the original requirements, new recruits for this competition need to have the requirements, or very close.

I'm happy to answer anymore questions.

Duelist
$ DONATOR $

Like 808, I may also be inclined to donate to this cause.

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

This is a great idea I may put in some RSGP awards as well with you.

From what I see Vengeance can be the #1 Zerk/Tank resource that will eventually turn into the largest clan of our category in the long run. This clan already provides BA leeching, Firecape services and pretty soon i'll have the Barrows gloves quest guide posted. We will only expand from this point providing the best service for those who want to become a succesful zerk/tank and we have the resources to make that a reality. Call me crazy but im looking at a bigger picture then just clan pking, we will revolutionalize the zerk/tank community like never before, our clan brand will be in a whole different level. From my experience as a business man I dont do business just to do business you will never make it, your business will never grow, our clan will never grow if we never help our members, I do business to build a solid foundation and thats the stage we are currently on. Think of what we can do different to seperate ourselves from the other clans thust making ours unique then soon after superior as our numbers grow.

Im all in for suggestions and making contests like this is great, anything that will provide for our members giving them the best experience possible that will motivate them to take their account to the next level is a always a plus!

Well said my friend! I'm glad we're all on the same page.

I love the intentions of this concept and fully support it! I'm going to think about more (similar) ideas that I'm able to implement. I already have something in mind :)

Let the hunt begin :)

Birdman

Put one more up there for me "Haw", peer pressured dat ass for the last 2 weeks, and I have another 2 coming right up 

Lanee

This is a great idea I may put in some RSGP awards as well with you.

From what I see Vengeance can be the #1 Zerk/Tank resource that will eventually turn into the largest clan of our category in the long run. This clan already provides BA leeching, Firecape services and pretty soon i'll have the Barrows gloves quest guide posted. We will only expand from this point providing the best service for those who want to become a succesful zerk/tank and we have the resources to make that a reality. Call me crazy but im looking at a bigger picture then just clan pking, we will revolutionalize the zerk/tank community like never before, our clan brand will be in a whole different level. From my experience as a business man I dont do business just to do business you will never make it, your business will never grow, our clan will never grow if we never help our members, I do business to build a solid foundation and thats the stage we are currently on. Think of what we can do different to seperate ourselves from the other clans thust making ours unique then soon after superior as our numbers grow.

Im all in for suggestions and making contests like this is great, anything that will provide for our members giving them the best experience possible that will motivate them to take their account to the next level is a always a plus!

PREACH!!!! - also Imua is a good recruiter  ;)

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

Go on lads, this members gains has slightly slowed down, but damn its still happening!

Birdman

So do i win a title of some sort :P I was MIA and #winning, I'm not going to slow down. I understand no cash reward considering our situations now lol.