Sign in to follow this  
Duelist

Signature!

Duelist
$ DONATOR $

Like "A Max Hit", I'd be willing to pay for someone to make me a nice signature one of these days. PayPal or gp, doesn't matter.

I always appreciate good artwork :)

Birdman

I want one too  :(

A Max Hit

Get in line boys!

Sybren
$ DONATOR $

Like "A Max Hit", I'd be willing to pay for someone to make me a nice signature one of these days. PayPal or gp, doesn't matter.

I always appreciate good artwork :)

I want one too  :(

I'm a basic GFX'er that works with templates. But I think I'm still able to make nice, simple GFX. Hence, the forums of Vengeance.

If you're interested in something basic like that, I'm willing to talk about it since it was never of my intentions to do GFX for people :D.

I have a list of pretty nice text effects that I can edit to w/e text you want :).

Duelist
$ DONATOR $

I'm a basic GFX'er that works with templates. But I think I'm still able to make nice, simple GFX. Hence, the forums of Vengeance.

If you're interested in something basic like that, I'm willing to talk about it since it was never of my intentions to do GFX for people :D.

I have a list of pretty nice text effects that I can edit to w/e text you want :).

I'll definitely take you up on that once I figure out what I want :P

Tank

Hey man I'm always pretty busy due to irl commitments, so if you catch me at the wrong time there's a possibility you would have to wait a week or so after requesting to get the gfx, but because of that I'm pretty inexpensive and I'll always let you know when the best time to order with me would be! If you want to see some of the things I've done in the past I have a selection on my portfolio you can check out :)

Thetank.carbonmade.com

@@Sybren is modest as fuck about his own work though haha, he's a great designer!

Rolls
$ DONATOR $

I do sigs for free when i have a bit of down time :) hit me up on my post..

Lanee

100% interested in having my own custom sig! I wish i had the skills like some of you lol 

Slugged

Yeah i want one also