Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Sign in to follow this  
A Max Hit

99 range.. chins vs NMZ

A Max Hit

Im trying to figure out which is actually better. ik nmz is cheaper.. but how much cheaper?

Tommy
$ DONATOR $

I was told 90-99 range is 18m blow pipe 95-99 range Channing is 18m these are rough estimates.

Berserk Pure

Thing to think about is spending less time w/ chins too. Blowpipe is afk too which is a big reason to do it also. I've always chinned just to get it done though.

Birdman

Yeah, if you are an attentive player then chins, if you never look at your screen while playing, then nmz its double the time but afk as all else

A Max Hit

I 100% afked str in seven days 87-99. So might just nmz

I just did an experiment on my alt for ranging at nmz and hopefully this information will be useful for anyone that will be using blowpipe at nmz to train range.

From what I observved I used about 1800 scales and 800 darts per hour with a blowpipe attacking non stop at nmz with a minimum of 75k exp an hour with 75 range. As you know the higher range level you have the more exp you get. Find out your exp rate per hour and use this equation to find out the cost of the target range level you desire.

As of today scales cost 100 each so that equals to 180kgp spent per hour due to using about 1800 scales per hour

Darts I would highly recommend mith as it is 75-80each, we will pretend it sells for 80 which equals to 64kgp used per hour using about 800 darts per hour.

To find out howmuch you need to spend just simply calculate

(price of scales X 1800=GP amount) + (Price of darts X 800=GP Amount) = Total Gp Used Per Hour

Once you find the Total find out the amount of hours you will need until target level.

Simply divide your exp rate by the amount of exp required to find out the hours needed to get to the target level.

(Exp per hour / Total exp required to target level = amount of hours needed)

When you find out both total gp used an hour and the total amount of hours you need to get to your target level just multiply the two.

(Total GP per hour X Amount of Hours Needed = Total cost for target level)

As of today with scales being at 100gp each and mith darts at 80gp each I calculated the total amount needed from 75-99 range which came out to about 39.3m GP. 39.3m is the most you will be spending 75-99 range(11.8m exp) assuming you spend 250k gp on both scales and darts combined getting 75k range exp per hour with a toxic blowpipe. No doubt it will cost a lot less because your exp rate will increase every level.

I hope this helps for anyone else that wants to find out the exact amount you need to spend with a toxic blowpipe :)

Duelist
$ DONATOR $

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's less expensive than I had imagined. Might look into that instead of chinning tbh.

A Max Hit

I just did an experiment on my alt for ranging at nmz and hopefully this information will be useful for anyone that will be using blowpipe at nmz to train range.

From what I observved I used about 1800 scales and 800 darts per hour with a blowpipe attacking non stop at nmz with a minimum of 75k exp an hour with 75 range. As you know the higher range level you have the more exp you get. Find out your exp rate per hour and use this equation to find out the cost of the target range level you desire.

As of today scales cost 100 each so that equals to 180kgp spent per hour due to using about 1800 scales per hour

Darts I would highly recommend mith as it is 75-80each, we will pretend it sells for 80 which equals to 64kgp used per hour using about 800 darts per hour.

To find out howmuch you need to spend just simply calculate

(price of scales X 1800=GP amount) + (Price of darts X 800=GP Amount) = Total Gp Used Per Hour

Once you find the Total find out the amount of hours you will need until target level.

Simply divide your exp rate by the amount of exp required to find out the hours needed to get to the target level.

(Exp per hour / Total exp required to target level = amount of hours needed)

When you find out both total gp used an hour and the total amount of hours you need to get to your target level just multiply the two.

(Total GP per hour X Amount of Hours Needed = Total cost for target level)

As of today with scales being at 100gp each and mith darts at 80gp each I calculated the total amount needed from 75-99 range which came out to about 39.3m GP. 39.3m is the most you will be spending 75-99 range(11.8m exp) assuming you spend 250k gp on both scales and darts combined getting 75k range exp per hour with a toxic blowpipe. No doubt it will cost a lot less because your exp rate will increase every level.

I hope this helps for anyone else that wants to find out the exact amount you need to spend with a toxic blowpipe :)

Thank you for this. I still want to chin a few levels for HP XP. But thankkkk youu for this.

Drop

I would say just chin saves you so much more time

A Max Hit

I would say just chin saves you so much more time

Nmz is afk. I have a method to 100℅ afk for 3 hours.

andy

chins fam always