Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Bean

Can Meds do 100% of content

Bean

Hello everyone, IGN Bean Dip here and i recently sold my maxed main because it just was so boring to me. The vibes off the zerk/med/tank mixture of accounts just seems good to me.

My question is can 60/75 atk 70/75 def meds do all the content mains can do?

current stats:

60Atk/94Str/93Rng/95Mage/93Hp/

70Def/77Pray (getting there, will max for sure)

Brandon
$ DONATOR $

Yes, for the most part meds are able to do everything a main could.  One of the main limitations of course are the atk/def deficiencies compared to mains & the inability to use weaponry that trains controlled ie whip/lance/spears etc etc

Buckshot

All content is accessible as long as you quest fully on the way to your stats.

Twin
$ DONATOR $

Mostly, depends on the content more specifically. Also if jafex does the attack req changes that will change some of it as well

Milky

Currently, yes.

smished
$ DONATOR $
32 minutes ago, Milky said:

Currently, yes.

syckness
12 hours ago, Brandon said:

Yes, for the most part meds are able to do everything a main could.  One of the main limitations of course are the atk/def deficiencies compared to mains & the inability to use weaponry that trains controlled ie whip/lance/spears etc etc

Akrr

yes man and its more interesting as well ut need most likely high tier weps, unfortunately they have planned some stupid update to balance weps.

SPEARFlSHER

I've done everything on my med. Even got like 20kc on my tank + med at Corp. Some things just take longer, but it will make you a better player relying on skills moreso than stats/gear.

MrReinier

You can't use a whip or lance or zamorakian spear. But these items are replaceable. You can use an abyssal dagger with avernic defender at cox or a blade of saeldor/rapier. At corporeal beast you can use magic instead of a zamorakian spear, even for duo. Dragon ruby bolts (e) and later when its lower health dragon diamond bolts(e) work fine aswell, but thats not for duo. 

The only thing a 77 prayer maxed med can't complete is the elite tier of the desert diary. 

I am bossing at kree'arra with a friend with 75 def and it goes very well, I do not feel the need for 99 defence even there.

Edited by MrReinier