Vengeance (2016-2021) is currently closed.

Twin

Opinions?

Twin
$ DONATOR $

Just a topic out of curiosity, what's the biggest downfall of pvp? What do you think Jagex could/should do to improve pvp and bring it back to life?

Post your opinions lads!

Buckshot

impliment single + to all singles area and revamp multi

smished
$ DONATOR $

Remove ditch and bring back varrock east multi fire strike only 

Edited by smished

Brandon
$ DONATOR $
6 hours ago, smished said:

YES

Connor

Jagex need to connect better with people who PvP as it's clear how out of touch they are with this side of the community. That is the biggest downfall of pvp

Akrr

honestly im not even sure if there is anything to save

syckness
11 hours ago, smished said:

if this shit comes back, we ALL massing up for the low level fire strikes

Milky

Toxicity amongst people who PVP and the majority of players not understanding how integral PVP was in getting OSRS released. 

smished
$ DONATOR $
45 minutes ago, syckness said:

if this shit comes back, we ALL massing up for the low level fire strikes

Yup, some of the best days i've had playing RS were mass making noob accounts with my brothers to go kill some studded chap warriors

Firemaw

Its worth noting that the real issues seem to be that they dont know where to begin. Personally I think that singles+ everywhere with a pj timer that is longer than the log out timer is a perfect place to start.

As for multi, its making a hotspot. Revs was the center of Multi pvp because of how lucrative it was, and now that its gone, its time to find another place like that. Realistically I think something like a re-vamp of wilderness bosses, putting them all inside multi and requiring small teams to kill it but rewarding something akin to the CoX loot per hour should be implemented. That way if you 4item +1s, say, trident BGS wildy mace blowpipe or something, you can get good kills per hour but at risk of dying. The issue behind that is finding a way to get that much $ per hour without adding a new-op item. I think it would be neat to add some kind of shortbow for tier 75, weaker than Tbow/Bpipe but significantly cheaper to use. Make it use dragon arrows or something.

Edited by Firemaw

Bowlpack

open a new server and call it old old school runescape